• Former Churro Jockey

Real job interview question: What Disney character are you most like and why?

So when I interviewed to work at Disneyland they actually asked me this question. I think I came up with a pretty good answer (I got the job so it must have been decent anyway): Buzz Lightyear -- because he was serious about what he was doing but he was still able to have fun with it.

So what would be your answer if you were interviewing at Disneyland? What kind of Disney character are you most like and why?
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Re: Real job interview question: What Disney character are you most like and why?

I'm going to say Lumiere... loves to entertain, has strong passion and a deeply cares for others.

• Pizza-rella

Re: Real job interview question: What Disney character are you most like and why?

My signature pretty much explains it. I feel like I'm most like cinderella (not only the blonde hair blue eyes thing) but I love to clean and I have an obsession with shoes!
    If I could pick one Disney charater I'm most like, it would be Cinderella. I love to clean and I have an obssesion with shoes!

Snow White. I sing with the animals in the forest. I've had squirrel, birds and deer come up to me to say hello. I'm not kidding. My backyard is surrounded by forest.

• Donald's #1 Fan

Woody. Faithful and loyal, yet a bit egotistical and self centered. Never thought about it before!

CINDERELLA: I keep dreaming of better things. Plus she has been my obsession since I was old enough to talk.
    MERIDA: I have been brave in many scary and anxiety filled situations. I'm also more rebellious in my adult years than I ever was in my youth so seeing Merida refuse to do or be certain things as a young lass is amusing.
    TINKERBELL: I have a big temper and wear my hair in a high messy bun most days.
    MARY POPPINS: Another childhood obsession, she's sweet when she needs to be (and curt when she really needs to be). Me, too. Also, she stands in 1st position turnout (I was a dancer).

GOOFY: Loyal to his friends, never lets anything upset him. Life is good.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

• Evil is Sexy

Belle - Lover of books, adventure and learned a beast could also be a prince (husband.) I also know who I am and have no issue being different than those around me. Also, I am brunette with hazel (the brown/green kind) eyes.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Minion

Quasimodo, because I have rather unusual physical characteristics that have caused me to shy away from society. But I also have a good heart and am loyal to those who I am close to.

That probably wouldn't get me the job, but hey it's the truth!

• Loving all things Disney!

I'm most like Anastasia Tremaine. - Why? Because like her, I'm: spoiled, selfish, have red hair, egotistical, downright mean, rude, uncoordinated, and love hot pink. Also, I'm just a wee bit on the ugly side.

Just kidding... I have brunette hair.
    .................................................. .................................................. ............................

In all seriousness, however, I would say I'm most like Rapunzel. Her personality is a lot like mine, and she loves a good adventure. She's sweet, kind, and loves animals. She has a hard time making up her mind, as well.
    "To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relieves fond memories of he past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."
    - Walt Disney

• Perfect Insanity

I'd have to say I'm very much just like the one I share a name with...Anna. My family means alot to me and I would do anything for them. Plus I'm married to a big guy that is part Norwegian.
    Princess Anna

Mom To
    Video Game Player-Noah (6/5/98)
    &
    Baseball Player & All Stars Basketball Player-Kaleb (3/8/02)
    &
    Ballerina Princess Skylar (9/21/06)
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

etsy.com/shop/FantasyFunTutus

• Selfie Expert

Hmm...

My husband always says Anna reminds him of me because I'm clumsy and stubborn.

He's really romantic.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Tiana: I work a full time job, and I'm currently looking for a second one. This is the first time in 2 years that I've only been working one job.

Darth Vader: I work best in a leadership role and I perform all tasks my Master(Boss) orders me to do with ruthless efficiency.

• Minion

ORGOCH: Well, heck! I already IS a dang Dizzy character so how's I s'posed ta answer a question like that?! I guess I'll go with Mad Madame Mim 'cause she's my best brewin' buddy.

ORWEN: For me--if I was some OTHER Disney character other than who I am now--I'd choose to be Princess Aurora. After all, we all ready have so much in common as it is--

ORGOCH: --Oh yeah? She's lazy, too, an' almost buries herself alive in donut crumbs whilst eatin' too many Krispy Kremes in bed?

ORWEN: I wasn't talking to you old biddy!! So shut up!!!

ORDDU: Hmmm....I, too, am already a Disney character but if I could choose to be someone or something different it would be a vine in the jungle so that, sooner or later, my favorite man in a loin cloth would come by and swing on me. Just one touch from those strong hands of his would be worth a life time of ecstasy...

ORGOCH: I think it's best this dang coven stays the same the bunch a losers it already is!!!