VIP tour question, anyone done one before?

I'm curious... if you do a VIP tour will it get you to the front of the line for rides and meet and greets or do you just end up standing in a long line with your guide when you want to do a popular attraction?

• #bringevilback

Re: VIP tour question, anyone done one before?

They are able to take you through any FP lines as well as some additional rides through the exit...maybe someone else can tell you exactly which ones. As for meet and greets, I'm not sure
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mackster View Post
    I'm curious... if you do a VIP tour will it get you to the front of the line for rides and meet and greets or do you just end up standing in a long line with your guide when you want to do a popular attraction?
    For most rides, you will enter through the exit. There are some rides that do not have VIP access. You can get more info here. The rides have changed a little. For instance, Mater's is now available via VIP, Alice is not. There are 2 other Fantasyland rides that are available now.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Pizza-rella

Also the prices are more than what the link Malcon10t posted. It's over $300 for a VIP tour! But there are select rides that are non fast pass that you have preffered access to. Also some shows and parades as well and they help with dining reservations I believe.
    If I could pick one Disney charater I'm most like, it would be Cinderella. I love to clean and I have an obssesion with shoes!

babebet, the link above quotes the per-hour prices and notes the 6-hour minimum, which works out to over $1000 for the least expensive VIP tour, but one tour can cover several people.

• Pizza-rella

I meant over $300 an hour. Premium tour peak season it's approx $355/hour and $315/hour non peak. I was just nothing that the prices have gone up since that article was written.
    If I could pick one Disney charater I'm most like, it would be Cinderella. I love to clean and I have an obssesion with shoes!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by babebet View Post
    Also the prices are more than what the link Malcon10t posted. It's over $300 for a VIP tour! But there are select rides that are non fast pass that you have preffered access to. Also some shows and parades as well and they help with dining reservations I believe.
    Yes, the article is 2 years old. Prices have gone up. It is $355/315 an hour currently and will probably go up again soon. So, prices are more like a minimum of $2130 for 10 people (reminder, infants count on this tour.) I meant the article more to know what to expect on a tour.

Meet and Greets - They are hit or miss on VIP tours. It depends on the guide and how the line is that day.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    Yes, the article is 2 years old. Prices have gone up. It is $355/315 an hour currently and will probably go up again soon. So, prices are more like a minimum of $2130 for 10 people (reminder, infants count on this tour.) I meant the article more to know what to expect on a tour.

Meet and Greets - They are hit or miss on VIP tours. It depends on the guide and how the line is that day.
    The Meet and Greets were the real question... it might be a justifiable expense if it include the Meet and Greets because spread over a number of people it could get you more in a few hours than you can currently get in a day if you can eliminate some of the major length lines.

In fact I could even see this as something that small group could justify by hooking up with an other small group to spread the costs out but still get the benefits of.
    Last edited by Mackster; 08-05-2014 at 07:04 AM.

VIP tours do not include character meet & greets.

They do include priority boarding to select attractions as well as priority viewing for the parades and nighttime spectaculars, if available. It is basically having a concierge with you for the day to help navigate the park.