View Poll Results: What Transformers/Spiderman Genra Hybrid Ride Should Come To Disneyland Resort?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tron

4 36.36%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

3 27.27%
  • Incredibles (featuring live action heroes and villains)

3 27.27%
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (same CG / live action tech blend as new movie)

1 9.09%
  • Power Rangers (using current upgraded technology)

0 0%
  • Sky High: Super Kurt Russle Hussles That Mussle

0 0%
  • Super Goof and Duck Rogers Save The Disney Toon Universe!

0 0%
  • A Non Movie Or Non Disney Character Based Original Ride

3 27.27%
  • Other....

0 0%
  • Thanks just the same, none of the above....

2 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.

• Iron-Clad Allie

What Transformers/Spiderman Genra Hybrid Ride Should Come To DLR

Disneyland Resort needs a hybrid ride that incorporates intereactive roving motion vehicles along with 3-D projected image screens and a variety of special effects. There's nothing like Uni's Transformers or Spiderman at Disneyland Resort. What type of ride would you like to see?

I would like to see a ride based on any one of the following movies: Tron, Guardians of the Galaxy, Incredibles (featuring live action heroes and villains , Power Rangers or the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Re: What Transformers/Spiderman Genra Hybrid Ride Should Come To DLR

I don't want Disney to make an attraction that can be compared directly to a Universal attraction like Spiderman or Transformers. Yes, those rides are a ton of fun, but I would rather Disney return to the forefront of innovation in ride design with a completely unique, unparalleled attraction instead of following in Universal's footsteps.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 10.13.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 19

I love those rides but I would like to see something more along the lines of The Forbidden Journey ride system without so much of the screen portions of the ride. I have zero interest in the Harry Potter universe but I really enjoyed the attraction and I think it would work very well for a Marvel based attraction, zipping and dodging through a battle between the heroes and villains. Just my opinion.
    I believe my future must be brighter than my past. Without that belief, I'm just waiting to die. --> http://www.youtube.com/theantidietsecrets

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by KEBSD View Post
    I don't want Disney to make an attraction that can be compared directly to a Universal attraction like Spiderman or Transformers. Yes, those rides are a ton of fun, but I would rather Disney return to the forefront of innovation in ride design with a completely unique, unparalleled attraction instead of following in Universal's footsteps.
    I think Disney needs to quit kicking the can down the road and get more motivated. The company should both compete by creating at least on ride that competes more tdirectly with Uni's Spiderman/Transformers genra.... plus compete with innovative new genras (as you have said KEBSD).

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Lightyear View Post
    I love those rides but I would like to see something more along the lines of The Forbidden Journey ride system without so much of the screen portions of the ride. I have zero interest in the Harry Potter universe but I really enjoyed the attraction and I think it would work very well for a Marvel based attraction, zipping and dodging through a battle between the heroes and villains. Just my opinion.
    I would definitely love to see a Forbidden Journey based ride system based ride too. A Disney ride along those lines would be much better without the screens....as you have indicated Sheriff Lightyear.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by KEBSD View Post
    I'd like to see Disney create new ride genra's plus compete directly with successful new types of rides created by othe companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Lightyear View Post
    Hopefully Disney will take it's Marvel universe properties in head to head competition with those of Universal....especially rides in the Potter property universe!