Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    we have several reservations for this place ( me and sooo many micechatters ) and when I made one of the reservations she asked me on the phone if we will be celebrating birthdays, I said yes 2 of them. ( my birthday is before we go, and my daughters is after we go) what do they do for birthdays? Gosh I hope I do not get two cakes and it costs me a fortune!!! Also I saw a menu on this place but it was from 2002, any recent menu 's ? thanks

  2. #2

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    You mean Storyteller's Cafe in Grand Californian? We are going this saturday.

    From my Ariel's Grotto Birthday experience..they did nothing.And I told them it was a birthday at the reservation. Last year when I took my son for his 1st birthday to Goofy's Kitchen I ordered the $20 bucket and they sang happy birthday for him. But he was a kid.

    Anyway, like I said, we are going there for the first time on saturday for my Dad's Birthday. So I really don't know what will happen. But I really don't think anything will.

  3. #3

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    Quote Originally Posted by claribella
    You mean Storyteller's Cafe in Grand Californian? We are going this saturday.

    From my Ariel's Grotto Birthday experience..they did nothing.And I told them it was a birthday at the reservation. Last year when I took my son for his 1st birthday to Goofy's Kitchen I ordered the $20 bucket and they sang happy birthday for him. But he was a kid.

    Anyway, like I said, we are going there for the first time on saturday for my Dad's Birthday. So I really don't know what will happen. But I really don't think anything will.
    Claribella, do me a favor pleaseeeeee , when you come back will you give a resturant review? so we can all know what you thought of it and how you rate it. maybe a few pictures of the buffet would be cool to! there are a lot of us going in April. ( oh and I love your user name!!

  4. #4

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Claribella, do me a favor pleaseeeeee , when you come back will you give a resturant review? so we can all know what you thought of it and how you rate it. maybe a few pictures of the buffet would be cool to! there are a lot of us going in April. ( oh and I love your user name!!
    I would be MORE than happy to do this! I'm also going to Lilo & Stitch PCH Breakfast Buffet on Friday morning. Would you like me to review that too? Well I'll post it in my MiceSpace anyway.

    So I'll do the Chip and Dale Breakfast when I return.

  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    Quote Originally Posted by claribella


    I would be MORE than happy to do this! I'm also going to Lilo & Stitch PCH Breakfast Buffet on Friday morning. Would you like me to review that too? Well I'll post it in my MiceSpace anyway.

    So I'll do the Chip and Dale Breakfast when I return.
    yes please)))) that would be awsome!!! thank you so much!!

  6. #6

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    yes please)))) that would be awsome!!! thank you so much!!

    You are SO welcome!



  7. #7

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,365

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    When I went to Storyteller's last July they did something for my best friend's birthday. They brought her a little chocolate cupcake with Mickey sprinkles and sang to her. They didn't charge us for it. Our bill came out to be the right amount for the free pin thing so I gave her that too. But that's all they did for us.

  8. #8

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    free pin? also they asked if any of our party was staying at the on site hotels, why would they ask this? and do we get pins? ( I so hope I got 3 pins and I want to get more.

  9. #9

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,365

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    That restaurant deal where you spend like $30 and you get a pin, it was going on then but I don't know about now.

    Anyway you do get the buttons with the restaurant name on them as usual.

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    134

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    I don't know if this will be anything like that. But we went to Blue Bayou for my daughters birthday and when I was making reservations they asked if I wanted to buy the birthday bucket. They asked if it was for a boy or a girl, and said that it was $20. It was a Disney Princess bucket about the same size as the popcorn buckets. It came with a tiny cake with mickeys face on it. They gave us candles. There was some stickers, and a pink comb and mirror in the bucket. Definatly not worth $20. And we had to carry the bucket around all day.

  11. #11

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    All smiles at the DL!
    Posts
    20,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    Yeah, a button, like the Ariel's Grotto one you magically got for us. I hope they do something totally embarassing to you!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





  12. #12

    • Darkbeer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    Here is a great link to current Disneyland Menus..

    www.dlresortinfo.com
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

  13. #13

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland
    Yeah, a button, like the Ariel's Grotto one you magically got for us. I hope they do something totally embarassing to you!
    ummmmm Lorie, I told them it was your birthday so yeah, I hope they really have fun with ya

  14. #14

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer
    Here is a great link to current Disneyland Menus..

    www.dlresortinfo.com
    thanks darkbeer! that helped a lot.

  15. #15

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    All smiles at the DL!
    Posts
    20,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: breakfast with chip and dale / and birthdays?

    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    ummmmm Lorie, I told them it was your birthday so yeah, I hope they really have fun with ya
    OMG! i didn't know you told them that!! How appropraite!!!! Well, then you'll DEFINATLY get one at Storytellers!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Chip & Dales Breakfast vs. Lilo & Stitch's Breakfast
    By CarrieV82 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 09:39 AM
  2. Chip and Dale where are they?
    By Coasterfan in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 02:08 PM
  3. anybody seen this chip and dale t-shirt?
    By Hippie in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 01:37 PM
  4. Breakfast with Chip and Dale, do they do birthdays?
    By Hakuna Makarla in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 02:03 PM
  5. story tellers ( breakfast with chip and dale) reviews please
    By Hakuna Makarla in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 01:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •