• Banned User

Any One Know What Days Early Entry Is On?

I have an early entry for Rachal and I, and we want to make it, also want to go to main street half hour early to have coffee in the morings and we can not do this if its early entry.

Here is what we have. so we must have 2 early morning entrys? one to toon town and one to fantasy land?
    • Accommodations at a conveniently located Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel
    • Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket, valid for same day entry into both Disneyland® park and Disney's California Adventure™ park
      • Package includes the Everyone Plays For the Kids' Price ticket offer -- an Adult Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket at the same price as a Child's Disneyland®® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket.
      • One Early Entry** into Fantasyland in Disneyland park with a Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket.
    • Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness*** - an interactive Guest and Character experience.
    • Preferred Seating to select shows in Disney's California Adventure™ park.
    • 50th Anniversary Edition Disneyland® park guide map
    • EXCLUSIVE! WDTC Collectible Pin & Lanyard
    • EXCLUSIVE! WDTC Luggage Tag
    • EXCLUSIVE! WDTC California Fun Book

• Minion

Re: Any One Know What Days Early Entry Is On?

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    I have an early entry for Rachal and I, and we want to make it, also want to go to main street half hour early to have coffee in the morings and we can not do this if its early entry.

Here is what we have. so we must have 2 early morning entrys? one to toon town and one to fantasy land?
    • Accommodations at a conveniently located Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel
    • Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket, valid for same day entry into both Disneyland® park and Disney's California Adventure™ park
      • Package includes the Everyone Plays For the Kids' Price ticket offer -- an Adult Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket at the same price as a Child's Disneyland®® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket.
      • One Early Entry** into Fantasyland in Disneyland park with a Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket.
    • Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness*** - an interactive Guest and Character experience.
    • Preferred Seating to select shows in Disney's California Adventure™ park.
    • 50th Anniversary Edition Disneyland® park guide map
    • EXCLUSIVE! WDTC Collectible Pin & Lanyard
    • EXCLUSIVE! WDTC Luggage Tag
    • EXCLUSIVE! WDTC California Fun Book
    Early Entry days are Monday, Tues, Thurs, and Sat. The Toon Town is different. It opens an hour after the park opens, so you go there after the park opens but before everyone else. (Same days as EE)
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

actually, Early Entry (into Fantasyland) days have changed for 2006. your choice of days is now monday, wednesday, friday or saturday. early entry is one hour prior to the posted time of Disneyland's opening for that day.

you will enter via the maingate turnstyle marked "early entry" overhead. each one in your party will use their own Parkhopper for one early entry on your trip. you will receive a "voucher" for early entry into Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness. the voucher will be good for everyone in your party. MTTMM is immediately after your one hour early entry into Fantasyland is complete. MTTMM is before Toontown opens to the general public.

during "Early Entry" you may enjoy not only the attractions in Fantasyland, but, also Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster as well.

what i recommend for the best use of your time is:

enter Maingate. go to hub. someone from the party take all Parkhoppers and quickly gather FastPasses for Space Mountain, then rejoin your party and enjoy your choice of Fantasyland attractions. after one hour, head to Toontown (which is adjacent to Fantasyland). The Park will now be open, but you will get one hour in Toontown before it is open to the general public. following your MTTMM experience, head to Buzz Lightyear as the line will be the shortest of the day at this time. meanwhile, a line may have developed at Space Mountain, but, remember, you hold Fastpasses and can now use them when you wish.

have a magical visit and make sure to plan ahead to get a good location for "Remember... Dreams Come True" fireworks spectacular.

tip: about an hour before showtime, make sure the kids use the restrooms so they can get back to your location easily...and because all of the restrooms near the hub will close about 40 minutes before the show due to fireworks launch locations.

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

FYI, typically Fastpass machines don't function until the official Park opening.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast
    FYI, typically Fastpass machines don't function until the official Park opening.
    nooooooooooooooooooo tell me this is not so!!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MinionLumbo
    actually, Early Entry (into Fantasyland) days have changed for 2006. your choice of days is now monday, wednesday, friday or saturday. early entry is one hour prior to the posted time of Disneyland's opening for that day.

you will enter via the maingate turnstyle marked "early entry" overhead. each one in your party will use their own Parkhopper for one early entry on your trip. you will receive a "voucher" for early entry into Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness. the voucher will be good for everyone in your party. MTTMM is immediately after your one hour early entry into Fantasyland is complete. MTTMM is before Toontown opens to the general public.

during "Early Entry" you may enjoy not only the attractions in Fantasyland, but, also Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster as well.

what i recommend for the best use of your time is:

enter Maingate. go to hub. someone from the party take all Parkhoppers and quickly gather FastPasses for Space Mountain, then rejoin your party and enjoy your choice of Fantasyland attractions. after one hour, head to Toontown (which is adjacent to Fantasyland). The Park will now be open, but you will get one hour in Toontown before it is open to the general public. following your MTTMM experience, head to Buzz Lightyear as the line will be the shortest of the day at this time. meanwhile, a line may have developed at Space Mountain, but, remember, you hold Fastpasses and can now use them when you wish.

have a magical visit and make sure to plan ahead to get a good location for "Remember... Dreams Come True" fireworks spectacular.

tip: about an hour before showtime, make sure the kids use the restrooms so they can get back to your location easily...and because all of the restrooms near the hub will close about 40 minutes before the show due to fireworks launch locations.
    Thank you, I appreciate this info. I see the park opens at 9:00 on that Monday we will be there, so I will be at the gates by 8:00 and hopefully get space mtn fast passes before the park opens I am so excited!!!

I had emailed Disneyland about a week ago, and got this response yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland
    Early Entry is generally offered every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
    Are you sure they do it on Friday? I'm going to be there a Fri+Sat+Sun and would rather use it on the Friday instead of Saturday.

Thanks

• Tourist

hakuna makarla,

We did some Early Entries last July, on days when DL opened for all guests at 8:00 am. The FastPass machines didn't begin dispensing until the park opened, though EE guests were able to enter the queue at the distribution points.

One EE morning, I walked over to the Space Mountain FastPass distribution at 7:50, and there were already about thirty people in line ahead of me.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin
    I had emailed Disneyland about a week ago, and got this response yesterday:

Are you sure they do it on Friday? I'm going to be there a Fri+Sat+Sun and would rather use it on the Friday instead of Saturday.

Thanks
    They generally do not do it on Friday, unless there is some reason they cannot do it on Thursday (ie a Wed night grad nite.)
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by 10-97
    hakuna makarla,

We did some Early Entries last July, on days when DL opened for all guests at 8:00 am. The FastPass machines didn't begin dispensing until the park opened, though EE guests were able to enter the queue at the distribution points.

One EE morning, I walked over to the Space Mountain FastPass distribution at 7:50, and there were already about thirty people in line ahead of me.
    Thank you for this info, I think we better stand pretty close to the machine so we can get up first. I reallt want to do space several times during my trip. I love coasters now!! thank you for the heads up!!

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Also forgot to mention that all the information that I have still states Early Entry being Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. This is based on the Cast Member Portal.

This is also posted on the official Disneyland website. Specific information boldfaced and underlined for your pleasure. 8:)

Early Entry into Fantasyland

An Early Entry admission is included with 3 - 8 day Park Hopper® Bonus Tickets. Guests may enter Fantasyland in Disneyland® park 1 hour before opening to the general public*.

*Operation of Attractions and appearances of characters are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Each Guest must have a valid multi-day admission media in order to enter Disneyland park and Fantasyland. Entitlement available for one morning throughout the length of your ticket on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
    Did you get the date change off an official website or a fan-site?
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; 02-09-2006 at 11:43 AM.
    Burnt Toast

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast
    Also forgot to mention that all the information that I have still states Early Entry being Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. This is based on the Cast Member Portal.

This is also posted on the official Disneyland website. Specific information boldfaced and underlined for your pleasure. 8

Did you get the date change off an official website or a fan-site?
    I just went to the official website and for 2006 is says:

An Early Entry admission is included with 3 - 8 day Park Hopper® Bonus Tickets. Guests may enter Fantasyland in Disneyland® park 1 hour before opening to the general public*.

*Operation of Attractions and appearances of characters are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Each Guest must have a valid multi-day admission media in order to enter Disneyland park and Fantasyland. Entitlement available for one morning throughout the length of your ticket on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday

Do you have to use your Morning Madness voucher the same day you do Early Entry? I was hoping to do EE and MM on two seperate occasions in order to maximize EE ride time.

• For You!

We got in early on Monday and Tuesday last month - no wednesday early entry. But, we went to DCA on Wednesday and got in at 9:30 a.m. - Soarin' was the only ride open, but by the time we got off and got over to TOT, it was open by then.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t
    I just went to the official website and for 2006 is says:

*Operation of Attractions and appearances of characters are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Each Guest must have a valid multi-day admission media in order to enter Disneyland park and Fantasyland. Entitlement available for one morning throughout the length of your ticket on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
    LOL... no, I got that quote from the website. I just put it in a quote box, but yah, that's where I had found that information from.
    Burnt Toast