Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    62

    Re: Tarzan, thunder, and matterhorn oh my!!

    [QUOTE=Quentin;1057148401]I think maybe the poster got confused and thought their comment was being left on who knows!!

  2. #17

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    62

    Re: Tarzan, thunder, and matterhorn oh my!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    I think maybe the poster got confused and thought their comment was being left on youtube.
    who knows!!

  3. #18

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Morva in the Land of Prydain
    Posts
    4,477

    Re: Tarzan, thunder, and matterhorn oh my!!

    ORWEN: Couldn't make it past the 'smut talk' and other gross comments. Otherwise it might have been a worthwhile video to watch. Why do people have to ruin things by talking about bodily functions that are totally unnecessary???

  4. #19

    • Parking Lot > DCA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    4,320

    Re: Tarzan, thunder, and matterhorn oh my!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORWEN: Couldn't make it past the 'smut talk'
    I think you and I have different definitions of that word.

  5. #20

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    62

    Re: Tarzan, thunder, and matterhorn oh my!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORWEN: Couldn't make it past the 'smut talk' and other gross comments. Otherwise it might have been a worthwhile video to watch. Why do people have to ruin things by talking about bodily functions that are totally unnecessary???
    Lol your right!! We do talk a lot in the beginning �� sorry about that! I'm going again on fri and sat! Maybe those videos will be more your style ��

  6. #21

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Morva in the Land of Prydain
    Posts
    4,477

    Re: Tarzan, thunder, and matterhorn oh my!!

    ORWEN: It's true you can't please everybody. The people on camera were certainly appealing enough--just out for a good time. I guess I'm one of those types who tries to steer clear of jokes involving people's personal experiences with passing gas and what not. Sort of takes away from the magic for me. But that doesn't mean you don't have a right to do as you please. Please excuse an old hag's ramblings.

  7. #22

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    62

    Re: Tarzan, thunder, and matterhorn oh my!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORWEN: It's true you can't please everybody. The people on camera were certainly appealing enough--just out for a good time. I guess I'm one of those types who tries to steer clear of jokes involving people's personal experiences with passing gas and what not. Sort of takes away from the magic for me. But that doesn't mean you don't have a right to do as you please. Please excuse an old hag's ramblings.
    The thing is, I loveeee Disney! But not all my vlogs are about or at Disneyland. It's me being myself!! I'm weird! All over the place, and say whatever's on my mind! Clearly! Lol I share my Disney videos on micechat because we both share a passion for the same thing!! Theme parks and Disney parks!! So you don't have to love my videos! But if you want, you're more than welcome to leave suggestions on what you want to see so I have a better understanding what you guys like! My outlook is to put a smile on others faces and bring joy!! That's all! So all comments are welcome!!

  8. #23

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    908

    Re: Tarzan, thunder, and matterhorn oh my!!

    I just realized where the camera was when bouncing on the bridge... lmao!










  9. #24

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    62

    Re: Tarzan, thunder, and matterhorn oh my!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsofColor View Post
    I just realized where the camera was when bouncing on the bridge... lmao!
    Lol what do you mean??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Would you give up Big Thunder and Spash Mountain for Thunder Mesa?
    By Dapper Dan in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 09:02 AM
  2. [Rumor] Splash and Matterhorn refurb rumors???
    By iheartdzny in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:03 AM
  3. [Idea] Armchair Imagineering: Sleepy Hollow show and Matterhorn Halloween overlay
    By RegionsBeyond in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 11:24 AM
  4. Big Thunder and Space Mountain Challenge
    By roxystar68 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 08:58 PM
  5. Monorails and Matterhorn refurbs..
    By AaronInCal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 12:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •