• Minion

Best way to parks from the Hilton?

My husband and I are going to DLR the weekend of March 3rd for our 15th anniversay. I got a great deal at The Hilton by the convention center ($84 a night, government employee rate). I have never stayed over there. I have only stayed on-site or right across Harbor. What is the best way to get to the parks? Is it walkable? If so, is going past the PPH then through DTD the way to go? How is the ART? Does it take forever to get there? Thanks!!

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Re: Best way to parks from the Hilton?

Quote Originally Posted by Goin2DL
    My husband and I are going to DLR the weekend of March 3rd for our 15th anniversay. I got a great deal at The Hilton by the convention center ($84 a night, government employee rate). I have never stayed over there. I have only stayed on-site or right across Harbor. What is the best way to get to the parks? Is it walkable? If so, is going past the PPH then through DTD the way to go? How is the ART? Does it take forever to get there? Thanks!!
    Hi! I work at the Disney Desk at the Hilton... so hopefully this information will help you out. 8:D

You can walk to the Resort... just take the pathway inbetween the Hilton and the Convention Center to Katella Ave, use the crosswalk and then walk under the big orange "Disneyland Resort" sign. From there, follow the marked path to the first Lion King tramzilla stop and it'll drop you off at the Main Entrance Esplanade. Same place where you get dropped off, same exact place you get picked up. 8:)

Otherwise you can take the Anaheim Resort Shuttle, which are the red trolleys that you'll see around the area. It's $3 a day, per person, for unlimited use for the day. Children 9 and under are free. Tickets go as one-day is $3, two-day is $6, and five-day is $12. There's two ticket dispensers at the Hilton, one outside in the front on the left as you leave the doors to the hotel and then one inside around the corner from the Concierge desk. ART comes by every 20 minutes and you can take either route E (which services the Hilton and the Convention Center) or route M (which services the Marriott, across the street).

If you rent a car, parking is an extra charge at the Hilton and also it's $10 per day at the parking structure for the Resort.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• Minion

Re: Best way to parks from the Hilton?

Thanks Burnt Toast!!