Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up E Ticket Magazine

I was wondering if anyone else out there are avid readers of E Ticket Magazine. I stumbled upon this publication accidently, when I was roaming through a local entertainment/art store. I bought one out of curiosity and got a couple more next time I was in the area. I'm thoroughly hooked! I appreciate all the in-depth, lengthy interviews with the Imagineers, past and present. The E Ticket can take an attraction that seems relatively simple and not particularly interesting, (i.e. Mule Pack Rides, King Arthur's Carousel) and I'll think, "There is no way they can write about this for 20 pages." But they do! And it's fascinating! It has made me appreciate the attractions they've written about in a way I never have before.

Anyways, I would highly recommend this publication to any Disneyland lover. Anybody else enjoy this great magazine?
    Knowledge is power and knowing is half the battle. (LOVE LIVE CAPTAIN MIKEY!)

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: E Ticket Magazine

Do they sell this magazine @ Borders? I've heard about how great it is on this site and I've been very tempted to buy it.

• Closed Account

People who claim to be true Disney fans, but who do not subscribe to "The E Ticket"...simply are not.

• Know More Than You Should

I think all that really needs to be said about this magaziene is that Disney sells it...AT DISNEYLAND. And Disney doesn't even make it.

They do? Sheesh.

I subscribe. It's just the best, if you reeeeeally want to know the back story and the details of Disneyland and its history. Very sad to lose one of these great guys but I'm glad they're still keeping it going. Can't wait until the next issue arrives!
    "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

• Gumball Rally Godfather

My E-Ticket collection goes all the way back to issue #7, and I think they are on #41 now! It's the best for historical knowledge about Disneyland Park, especially from the Imagineers point of view. The technical info is unmatched.
    If you don't have it, GET IT! If you can't buy back issues from the E-ticket website, get 'em on Ebay. You won't be disappointed, and they are a good investment. Some of these back issues go for over $100!!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    Do they sell this magazine @ Borders? I've heard about how great it is on this site and I've been very tempted to buy it.
    No sir. You can order them primarily through their website, but I did recently see them for sale (the new issues anyway) at Disney Gallery.

They also have a cd-rom now with back issues. This will be my next investment.

They are great fun to read when you are standing in long lines at DL. Makes the time zip by.

• Animatronic

I've seen the current issue for sale at the Disneyanna shop on Main Street as well.

• Down Under without Nemo..

I have the first two CD-ROM's and they have some amazing stuff about the Haunted Mansion !!
    DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
    DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
    DLR Tokyo - 2005
    DLR Paris - 2011
    DLR Hong Kong -2011
    DLR Beijing -TBA

Quote Originally Posted by lashbear
    I have the first two CD-ROM's and they have some amazing stuff about the Haunted Mansion !!
    About the Cd-Rom, I was wondering if you can print out the articles (pictures included) or if you can only enjoy them on the computer screen?

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

The E-Ticket is simply amazing as to who they get to interview, the aspects of rides they get to delve into and the whole presentation (I love Wings over Disneyland) is just so great, you have to get excited reading it.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    My E-Ticket collection goes all the way back to issue #7, and I think they are on #41 now! It's the best for historical knowledge about Disneyland Park, especially from the Imagineers point of view. The technical info is unmatched.
    If you don't have it, GET IT! If you can't buy back issues from the E-ticket website, get 'em on Ebay. You won't be disappointed, and they are a good investment. Some of these back issues go for over $100!!
    Actually they are on issue 43 -The Pack Mule Ride and the interview with Ron Dominguez.The pictures of his house in DL are amazing. I still love the articles and the amazing pictures.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Just this guy......

The Haunted Mansion issue was amazing! I thought I knew a lot about HM, but they dug up more information that I had seen or read any place else.

I have actually seen original issues numbered 1-6 go for mahy hundreds of dollars on Ebay. I have originals form 6 to present and copies of 1-5 plus the CD's which I highly recommend. This is indeed a great publication full of vintage pictures and wonderful stories.

www.magicalhotel.com

LOVE THE E-TICKET MAGAZINE! Been reading it since it started. And I even have the 2 CD's.

It is one of the better ones out there right now.

Boy I miss alot of the older magazines, Disney News, Story Board the Art of Laughter, Theme Park Magazine, those were some great reading.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast