Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Master of Disaster

its not as tough as you think.

whats a clear liquid that goes in a clear bottle marked water?

now how hard is it to get away with? i shouldnt be handing out ideas now should I?

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zugzug15
    its not as tough as you think.

whats a clear liquid that goes in a clear bottle marked water?

now how hard is it to get away with? i shouldnt be handing out ideas now should I?
    OH OH OH I KNOW I KNOW

VODKA

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Down Pluto!

I have in the past walked over to the hotel, had an adult beverage or two, and gone back into the park. I haven't had an adult beverage in over a year, but still - it neither enhanced nor detracted from the park experience. What detracts from the experience is the people who are obnoxious (even without alcohol involved) or those who equate having a single beer with public drunkeness...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

We used to just take the Monorail over to the Disneyland Hotel for a couple of cocktails, then back to the park. A nice warm toddy on a brisk evening can be bracing!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Smells like beer

Quote Originally Posted by Metal God
    I have seen people smoking pot in the smoking sections though.
    I once saw a guy just light up a joint right infront of POTC. The guy just lit it up and walked right thru the crowd like it was tottally legal. I saw the guy again later that day in DL, which means nobody noticed. Except me, I wonder why??? :devil: :devil:
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• Social Imagineer

Back in the pre-DCA days, we used to flask it in the park quite a bit. Nowadays, there's no need to. An alchy buzz is just footsteps away in Downtown Disney.

Oh, and it's ridiculously easy to smoke pot in the smoking sections, btw.

I knew many people in college who would do acid and then wander around Fantasyland for several hours. They usually ended up going on Alice in Wonderland several dozen times.

Dorks.
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Down Pluto!

This wouldn't even be an issue if we would just hold people accountable for their behavior...but noooo we control the "things" because that's the real problem - not the person's behavior.

yeah, right...

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo
    This wouldn't even be an issue if we would just hold people accountable for their behavior...
    Oh heavens, we can't do that. That might damage their precious little self-esteem... carefully built up without actual achievements or ability.

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Disney fans for life!

A couple of years ago (pre-9/11), we were out on Tom Sawyer's Island and as I went to throw something into a trash can, I saw two crumpled up Bud cans in the trash container. At first I just threw away my trash and then it hit me...I had to take another look. Yep, Bud cans...

CM or guest? Only the Shadow knows...

I never have. I end up getting tired if I stop drinking and then grumpy. And I dont want to be grumpy in the park.Unless I was one of the 7 dwarves.

When I went in December with some friends, we got into an arguement with the 1 guy in our group about drinking that day. He wanted to bring a 12 pack of beer with us and leave it in the car(we were all on a tight budget and didnt want to spend our disney money on booze). I told him that I didnt want to be going back and forth from the park to my car (call me lazy) and I sure wasnt going to give him my keys and have him meet us back in the park somewhere. His solution was to drink BEFORE we went in the park. We're talkin 8am here.
    Remain Seated Please..... :o

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    We used to just take the Monorail over to the Disneyland Hotel for a couple of cocktails, then back to the park. A nice warm toddy on a brisk evening can be bracing!
    Durring the holidays when we had our private company nights (I worked for Nordstrom at the time, and twice we were paired up with a record store chain whose primary employee base were goth'd out...we always got a kick out of that!) we'd have a couple of bevies at Sgt. Prestons...ah, the memories!

• Greetings, Program!

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    OH OH OH I KNOW I KNOW

VODKA
    Why am I so not shocked that you chimed in with the right answer?
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizmo2000
    Why am I so not shocked that you chimed in with the right answer?

We so need to have drinks in July!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Greetings, Program!

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom

We so need to have drinks in July!!
    Sure, but what's special about July? The 50th I'm assuming?
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast