Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Master of Disaster

not just vodka....

Bacardi anyone?

if by bacardi you mean apple juice in little juice boxes with mickey on them...then go ahead and sign me up!

• Greetings, Program!

Quote Originally Posted by zugzug15
    not just vodka....

Bacardi anyone?

The scent would give you away.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

When I was at DL a few weeks ago, I was in line at Bengal BBQ. I looked over at a table with an asian family, and on the table was a Budweiser can. These people were straight up drinkin' a Bud enjoying a skewer, about a foot from the cashier. I was surprised no one saw, as it was not a busy day at all! I was kinda jealous......
    Go see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies!!

• Man O Lantern

I have never had a drink at the resort, unless I was done with Disneyland for the day. I've been tipsy at HoB and at a restaurant....blanking on the name, but that's been it. I've never had a drink in me and headed into the park.

Not saying I won't. Because in July, I will. :devil:

• Baybeh!

*Gulp* I don't know *gulp-gulp* what you are talking about *gulp*

• Drunken Disneyland Master

Tips for drinking in the park

1) Wear baggy jeans. You can easly fit a 16oz Coke/water/Sprite bottle filled with your favorites and sip whenever. By hiding drinks in your pocket instead of a bag or purse, you can easly slip by Disneyland security at the front gates. You can also fit 2 or 3 cans of beer in each pocket.

2) Drink beer in bathroom stall. Cough loudly or flush toliet when cracking open a can of beer to be inconspicuous.

3) Do not bring glass bottled beverages. Glass is not allowed in Disneyland.

4) If drinking straight/hard liquor is difficult for you (sissy), buy a soda/juice from a local vendor cart (there's enough of them around the park).

5) Avoid Overindulgence. If you are too overintoxicated you might be more annoying than most teenagers, strollers and obnoxious guests.

6) Wait a couple of minutes for Disneyland parking attendants to leave while parking. Now you can throw an offical college style tailgate. (I have notice you can start these "tailgates" while parking attendants are in plain view, its like they don't care or something?).

Feel free to print this list down and take it to the park with you so you won't forget. Thank you.

• Hey, that's not Rose!

I agree with Big Drunk Dave. Since they check purses and bags but not pockets, my bf can load up about a 6-er in his pants.

• Santa Barbara, CA

I'd hollow out the mouse cap ears and add straws.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Minion

I have had a red apple martini at Club, just so I could say I drank in Disneyland.

just so you all know that while yes you can leave the park to drink if you come back drunk as a skunk and its obvious you will not be allowed to ride the rides. belive me cast members can smell it cuz they probably drink more than ya'll do off the clock. and don't try and argue about it either cuz then security gets called bad for you. as for the happy stuff or smoking ciggarettes in line don't do it on an attraction where 90% of the cms stand on a raised platform above the queue, like thunder, they can smell it and see most of the line, you will get caught.
    i have no idea

• is satisfactual.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience. Very, very, very recent experience, judging by your punctuation.

But I'll note, "no happy stuff on Big Thunder".

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Well, I guess they don't call him Big Drunken Dave from nothing........
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Santa Barbara, CA

"to all my friends!!!!!" -a toast by mickey roarke as charles bukowski in "barfly"
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    I have been tempted to bring a "water" bottle in to enhance a Dole Whip... but I have always obeyed the rules. Prior to the parks upgrade to a "resort", hung out at Sgt. Preston's/Neon Cactus, then moved to the Lost Bar during construction.

I prefer my beer cold and on draft, not warm and out of a can in the park....

Now on July 17th, I am really tempted to bring in some "water", and that is mainly to deal with my grumpyness in large crowds. But maybe I will ask the doc for some Prozac instead.... or maybe some "pain" medication for being on my feet ALL day and night.....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast