You are asking for The Empty Set.Originally Posted by PragmaticIdealist
Sheesh, not again? Is it two days after the full moon already?
1. Eliminate it. (Sorry, but it is the best way to improve it.)
2. Limit the number of passes available, be it hourly (helps late-comers) or daily.
3. Allow AP'ers only one a day.
4. Allow AP'ers usage only during their first three days after most recent AP validation or renewal.
5. Make return times dependent on a guest's current FastPass holdings.
6. Enforce the return window. Make the window wider if necessary.
7. Eliminate stand-by line. That will eliminate the "stand-by line whine." But, use all of the queue, so, for example, Indy could still be a 40-minute wait, but no more (barring a "101").