Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Banned User

I saw this show from the first show till now and it never had those.

• Banned User

Are their heffalumps and Wuzzles in Fantasmic?

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries
    You may have seen the Heffalumps

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Looking for Love

Quote Originally Posted by dlfreak
    Nope, you both are crazy You might be confusing it with the dancing flower? Or maybe the Dancing Mushrooms from POTS. Either way the show has not changed except for the removal of the giant Ursula float. (Pinocchio is SUPPOSED to be fixed during next refurb)
    So that IS true? My friend said that there used to be a giant ursula, and now that they replaced her with the water screens. Any info as to why they scraped the usrsala float?

Blog Entries
    I was told it had a problem, went away never came back, and werent the water screen ursula projections always there, they just added in the float at one point with the water screen still there projecting?

~

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)
    I don't remember any mushrooms either. And I saw it from the beginning (I have an interesting fireball story, but I'll save that for later...).

The Ursula float was GREAT! I loved it and really miss it. She was awsome. And the water screens of Ursula were always there, too.
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

• Official Mice Chat person

Tell the fireball story!!

I don't ever remember dancing mushrooms in Fantasmic. I do remember a big dancing flower, and elephants dancing... But no mushrooms in my memory. I do remember the ursala float though,... I actually like the show better with the pinochio scene GONE. The pinochio scene always seemed cheep and weird... What they replaced it with (cool dancing water that changes colors) Just seems better to me for some reason. If they bring pinochio back, I think they should leave the dancing water how it is.. it's so cool!

Blog Entries
    Pinnochio has been back for some time now.... And the flower has always been there, and still is...

~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyJCA
    I don't remember any mushrooms either. And I saw it from the beginning (I have an interesting fireball story, but I'll save that for later...).

The Ursula float was GREAT! I loved it and really miss it. She was awsome. And the water screens of Ursula were always there, too.

Do tell the fireball story

~

• Disneyland Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Derekuda
    So that IS true? My friend said that there used to be a giant ursula, and now that they replaced her with the water screens. Any info as to why they scraped the usrsala float?
    Actually if memory serves me... she was not REPLACED by water screens... they were always there even when Ursula used to stroll across the rivers of America.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Official Mice Chat person

Quote Originally Posted by Evan-500
    Pinnochio has been back for some time now.... And the flower has always been there, and still is...
    Really? It's back? I thought it was having technical dificulties. When I was there 3-4 weeks ago it wasn't working... I guess the fixed it quick.

Blog Entries
    o.o is it gone again? I know it broke a while ago, then it was back... Maybe it broke again? :S I'm confused now, but as far as I know it should be back...

~

• Disney Blood Sisters

Is there still a crocodile that follows Capt. Hook's ship? I haven't seen that in a while
    "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

Blog Entries
    There should be

~

• insufferable know-it-all

Mushrooms were a parade item. Were they in Light Tragic? I'm not sure, maybe it is POTS, as someone else suggested. There hasn't been a great parade since Lion King, so I rarely trouble myself with them.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast