Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Gepetto 2

What could be worse?
    Another type of loudmouth..who want's everybody to know he's a genius...and really, like, into it...and like, hip to the, like scene...

"OK...now we go into the elevator...the room isn't really stretching...after the guy stops talking look up at the ceiling there's a guy gonna be hangin' there...see, I told ya...awright...the door opens here..."(push...shove)

or

"OK...they don't like just drop ya once...you like go up and down a couple of times...wait...here comes the part with like the ghosts...ok...get ready.......
    OOWWWWWWWW...OOOOH OOOH OOOH...yeah BABY...that's what I'm talkin' about! That's what I'm talkin' ABOUT! ahhhhhooowwwwwwwww!"

me:

"Excuse me...you're a moron"

Doug
    http://SpookyBook.com
    'Scary Dark Rides' Now in Hard & Soft Cover!
    The ONLY Dark Ride Book.

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodle Duck
    What could be worse?

me:

"Excuse me...you're a moron"

Doug
    Or again one of my favs is people that spout off info all over the park and most of it is wrong. I fight at times to try and hold back from telling people the info they are hearing is wrong and the real story is......... I agree with everyone who mouth the words that is not a problem it is the people who say it loud enough for people around them can hear it.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• Senior Minion

Jerm that Crazed look in your eye is just not right!!

• Waiting for the stork

thank you, thank you, thank you.
    I HATE when people do that! It's so rude.
    I always try to assume that everyone else on the ride is going for the first time and refuse to discuss ride aspects until i am off the ride.

I have been avoiding any and all spoilers for TOT (I finaly get to ride it this summer and I can't wait) I want all aspects to be a surprise but i just know some loud mouth Know it all will blow it in the Que.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    Jerm that Crazed look in your eye is just not right!!
    4 am after having to sit through the same movie for the the 300th time....you would have the same look in your face;-)

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

•   
    • debating what to put here

I couldn't agree more! I hate when people talk over the HM spiel. My other pet peeve is when they let people from the outside directly into the elevator and they never even get the chance to hear the spiel. What if there are first-timers there who don't even know that there is a spiel. They really miss out.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Ive said it before and Ill say it again...if you have to do extra things to make the ride fun for you, maybe you have been on it a little too much................bring back A - E Tickets!!!
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• e komo mai

Jerm,
    When the lights go out and everyone screams, does that bug you, too?
    It bugs me only when it's done on purpose to scare people or just done out of silliness.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Out of towner tourist type, and I'll second your request.

We aren't impressed with your spiel impression.

I can do with the screaming, myself, but I cannot stand people reciting the spiel. What are ones motivations for doing it, anyways? To try to impress people, to try to annoy people, or what? Either way, it's no less annoying.

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    Please for all that is good and right with this world STOP STOP STOP saying the lines from the attraction aloud. For a while this was only really done in the stretching room of HM, but it has now crossed over to ToT in the pre-show video, Star Tours, and even at times the Jungle Cruise!!!!!

I know we have all been on these attractions more times then we can count but that does not mean we have to show off. I have taken family to the parks, including 2 lil girls, and they have not been able to hear anything because people all around them are "talking". I don't understand the mind set of these people, I know that I can go on an attraction with out saying every single word why can't everyone.

We all feel like Disneyland is ours, hince the fact there are so many AP's out there, but we all have to remember while we can go on an attraction any time we feel the urge a lot of people can't. I think it has become more of the american mind set that it is ok to talk where ever and when ever we want...I can not count the number of times I have had to yell at someone at the movies. But can we please PLEASE stop talking in attraction.

J
    Man, I am so guilty of that. I've been on HM & Pirates so many times I can quote almost everything. Guess it's like being at a concert and singing along to the lyrics. Like why did I go to the concert to hear myself sing?? So from this point forward, no more repeating. bad me!

Quote Originally Posted by mistyisjafo
    So from this point forward, no more repeating. bad me!
    If my plea only falls on this one persons ears I have done my job. I also have to agree on the concert thing. As far as screaming goes I hate it because no one gets the timing right.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

I HEREBY SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO NEVER RECITE THE HM LYRICS AGAIN OUT LOUD, NO MATTER WHO I AM WITH!!!!!

You guys can hold me to that, as I am hereby admitting my guilt in this matter. I am not saying I am loud or yelling or anything, but if you were standing next to me, you would have heard me. It is mostly to let the people who I am with know that I am the biggest freak ever, and actually know the whole spiel, which they cannot comprehend.

At least I can say that when I ride alone, I don't do that. That's just creepy to me.
    Go see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies!!

• Pretty Disney Alum

I think it's really sad when the guests start screaming at the end - I've seen so many little children get scared to death because of that. It's one thing to be scared of the recorded screaming... but when a whole room of people shriek - gosh, it's just sad to see the poor little kids flip out.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ilvdland
    I HEREBY SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO NEVER RECITE THE HM LYRICS AGAIN OUT LOUD, NO MATTER WHO I AM WITH!!!!!
    What if we sing along with Billy Hill? Would that be ok?
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast