Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Look not into the eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by dizneedoll
    That's exactly what I was thinking. American's are terribly rude. If it's not talking during a ride, show or attraction of some sort, it's running you down with a stroller or cutting the line ( a huge pet peeve of mine!!!) or using your cell phone in a restaurant. I haven't been to Paris so I don't know what it's like there, but a friend of mine has been to Tokyo Disney Resort and she says it is night and day compared to DL. The people are very polite and considerate. No one talks during rides and everyone waits thier turn patiently and gives respect to the other guests visiting.
    I for one, am going to try to be more considerate of my fellow guests.

I haven't been to Tokyo Disneyland, but I have to say that while the Japanese guests at Disneyland aren't loud or obnoxiouos, they certainly are very pushy in lines and in the stores. It's probably just a cultural thing about personal space, but they are constantly pushing past me in stores or bumping up against me in queues.

• Wantabe DLRR Engineer

I agree, Very annoying!!

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsnycrw
    I agree about the screaming....my son went on once at about 7 years old and then wouldn't ride again because everyone was screaming...even in the graveyard...a little kid can't always determine if it is real or just messing around and he kept worrying that something was around the next bend. We have finally got him back on 4 years later but he is still a little nervous.

Mostly...I think we all just need to remember our first time on the ride and do what we can so that those around us can have just as good an experience enjoying the voice track and attraction.
    I can totally agree with your son. My first trip through HM I was 4 and ended up having nightmares for a week from that trip. (I've never liked pop-up gore scare, even the Disney-fied graveyard scene)

One my first trip through POTC I remember that I wasn't expecting the 1st fall (I think there was a second as well but I don't know for certain) and at the end the lift was actually higher than it should have been so there was a little dip at the end. Dork that I am, I screamed thinking we were going down another long fall. :o

• That's Hawt

I just have to say that I thought it was funny when, last time I was on HM the CM that was in the stretching room plugged her ears right before the dark scene where everybody screams. That was funny.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234