Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Santa Barbara, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver
    What would you call the new apple/disney designers, Imappleers?
    talented.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Instead of every ride containing a "Hidden Mickey" (see hiddenmickeys.org), every ride would contain a "Hidden Apple." Whether it's someone eating an Apple, the wicked witch on Snow White holding an apple with a bite out of it, or a shadow or painting...it would be there.

• Vehicle rotating backward

If Steve Jobs ran Disneyland, it would have every ride Universal has except cost $40 more to get in the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ness
    *drools* Apple's product design team in Tomorrowland....now that would be awesome.
    Everything in brushed metal?

• Banned User

For guests who can't tell a superior product when it's right in front of them and continuously complain that the competitor is so much better, Jobs would design and release special glasses called, "Universal Emulators." They would add an overlay onto everything in the park, making it look much cheaper and not as well crafted. Cast members would be instructed to, immediately upon encountering "Emulator" guests, cease assisting them in order to make their experience much less efficient, more difficult and much more annoying, in order to better emulate the workings of their preferred park.
    Last edited by Jazzman; 03-25-2005 at 01:42 AM.

• Magical Memories fanzine

apples are ok... but why in gods name did they ever design that freakin' hockey puck mouse??? My hand can never quite fit right over it and it gives my hand cramps after about 15 mins. There is a ride idea in there somewhere but its too painful to think about.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    The goal of the thread is to think about what Steve would do different. the Tomorrowland idea is a good start. Would he put a Bono statue in the hub?
    If there was a Bono statue I think it would be in its a small world, why? Because he is such a seasoned "humanitarian". Bono is a disgusting old dog, and U2 are one of the most overrated bands ever.
    Last edited by Modern Folly; 03-25-2005 at 03:57 AM. Reason: yeah, I dont like U2, what now?!

• Santa Barbara, CA

Could the ride be all bono statues but themed with little wigs and stuff to have him represent everyone? or just do all the dolls in silhouette like and ipod ad?
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Minion

Could the ride be all bono statues but themed with little wigs and stuff to have him represent everyone? or just do all the dolls in silhouette like and ipod ad?
    Silhouette of course, it would only make sense to do so if U2 were to re-make the theme song to it's a small world. Then every nations song would be sold exclusively on itunes. And if you'd like to make it a complete package you can buy the limited edition "small pod" signed by U2. And just so you think you aren't being ripped off, it comes pre-loaded with the new and "improved' it's a small world soundtrack.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman
    For guests who can't tell a superior product when it's right in front of them and continuously complain that the competitor is so much better
    Hey, half my posts here are made on my Mac that I bought just two months ago and use for simple browser/server use. I'm not completely blind to the differences, but a lot of the nice things are simply attributed to the same company making the OS that's making the hardware. I do video production on high-power Macs that I don't have at home.

Windows has it's own faults as well, but it doesn't have the massive, undeserved fan club MacOS does.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I think he would also change the tomorrowland terrace stage into one of thise sillhouette bars like they have at ceasar's palace in vegas- have people dancing behind it (of course you would clearly see their ipods as well)
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Tigertail777
    apples are ok... but why in gods name did they ever design that freakin' hockey puck mouse??? My hand can never quite fit right over it and it gives my hand cramps after about 15 mins. There is a ride idea in there somewhere but its too painful to think about.
    First of all, you don't have to keep the hockey puck mouse. I bought a real mouse and switched to that. Second of all, iDisneyland (or is it PowerDisneyland) would replace the iTeaCups with spinning hockey puck mice. The could call it something like iSpin. (or something more creative.)

• Santa Barbara, CA

How about "Great Moments with Mr. Newton"? It would be the Abe figure text messaging from a big ol newton pda. Everyone in the audience would have one too.
    Geekfest Americana, that's what we need from Steve.

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

If Steve Jobs ran Disney and could add things to DL, what would you guess he might do?

Give us your funniest iRIDE ideas..

I'd do "ii" a new Apple designed AI character in pirates (pronounced aye aye). This very realistic Pirate has artificial intelligence and in grand Apple tradition points his sword at you and "freezes" your boat to a standstill as it goes by. A massive spinning beachball hovers over you indefinately politely telling you to remain frozen...forever. The guest "crew members" must give their launch a hard restart...you make up the rest..oh.. the whole ride is white.
    Hmmm...if macs always "freeze" then howcome my Powerbook hasn't frozen ONCE since I bought it in 2003?
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• Banned User

come on guys, this isn't a thread about "let's compare computers". If you don't have something creative to contribute to the concept of "If Steve Jobs ran Disneyland," then go start another thread that actually is supposed to compare computers.

On that note, maybe he would change that spinning ball in tomorrowland into a spinning beach ball.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari to Kurai
    Silhouette of course, it would only make sense to do so if U2 were to re-make the theme song to it's a small world. Then every nations song would be sold exclusively on itunes. And if you'd like to make it a complete package you can buy the limited edition "small pod" signed by U2. And just so you think you aren't being ripped off, it comes pre-loaded with the new and "improved' it's a small world soundtrack.
    lmao, thats HiGHlarious

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast