Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• I'm a Lucky Rabbit

60th Entertainment Schedule; WOC, Paint the Night, Disneyland Forever & More

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/au/calendar/daily/?day=20150523#/default/2015/05/23

(This is not for the 24 hour party)

World of Color - Celebrate!

9:00p, 10:15p
    Pixar Play Parade
    5:15p
    Fantasmic!
    9:00p, 10:45p
    Mickey's Soundsational Parade
    4:30p
    Paint the Night
    8:50p, 11:00p
    Disneyland Forever
    9:30p
    Last edited by John69; 04-11-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Re: 60th Entertainment Schedule; WOC, Paint the Night, Disneyland Forever & More

PTN may be at that time so that they can just say "everyone please stay seated and enjoy disneyland forever"

• Warm Hugging Anna

Re: 60th Entertainment Schedule; WOC, Paint the Night, Disneyland Forever & More

I was wondering how I would get to see the new night time parade. Cause I'm usely over on DCA side at night getting ready to see Elsa & Anna I usely get 2 pass and they go anywhere from 5 to 7pm and then again around 8 to 9. And no I can't give up seeing Elsa.

Only one Soundsational parade per day? Interesting... Backstage Main Street East is going to be quite crowed at night with both Soundsational and PTN floats sitting back there...I'm glad the fireworks and Fantasmic are still their usual times, it means I can watch Fantasmic, Disneyland Forever, and World of Color all in one night!

• I'm a Lucky Rabbit

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMountainMan View Post
    Only one Soundsational parade per day? Interesting... Backstage Main Street East is going to be quite crowed at night with both Soundsational and PTN floats sitting back there.

I think PTN will start off at Small World then back to the warehouse since there are two performances of PTN. Also, Soundsational will probably start off at Town Square, which allows room for the PTN floats.

• Proud AP'er

I only get one or two visits for the entire summer to these shows, so I have to plan my time accordingly to make sure I see everything. I'm not nearly a fan of DCA as Disneyland, so I'm not too worried about Celebrate. I HAVE to see Forever, Paint the Night, and Fantasmic all in one night so yeah! I'm wondering how long is should wait for Paint the Night since that's the first thing. , especially since Forever will be more of Main Street show than a Hub show like we are all used to
    Make a wish, and do as dreamers do... Just do as dreamers do!

Follow my new Disneyland account on Instagram! @ryanatdisneyland

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

I think I will watch Paint the Night first. Fireworks second, and then end the night with World of Color.Hopefully there will be some soft opening rehearsal days before the official start date.Can't wait!
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 04-11-2015 at 10:19 PM. Reason: add more to it
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Minion

They'll stage the Soundsational floats behind Main Street overnight, so that it's one run of the day will be northbound from the Town Square to Small World.

Then Paint The Night will use the traditional two-parade route; southbound from Small World for the first parade at 20:50, and then northbound from Town Square for the second parade at 23:00.

Disneyland will be very busy at night this summer. It's been almost 20 years since they've attempted a schedule like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsider View Post
    Disneyland will be very busy at night this summer. It's been almost 20 years since they've attempted a schedule like this.
    Good thing they got those guest corridors open.

• Minion

It looks like my kids will have some very late night during our upcoming trip....

"I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When I click on the calendar, it tells me that there is no schedule available for the dates mentioned above in this thread.

I am happy that I can find schedules for the days of my up and coming trip, which are May 12, 13, 14, and 15.

May 11 - 16, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by John69 View Post

I think PTN will start off at Small World then back to the warehouse since there are two performances of PTN. Also, Soundsational will probably start off at Town Square, which allows room for the PTN floats.
    Which means DL will have to move Soundsational to TS over night. Why would DL do that instead of a second Soundsational? I thought there was talk/rumors of Sounsational still going twice a day. Then, DL would really be back to the MSEP/Summer days. Wonder why DL's thinking about only one Sounsational??? Come on DL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    I was wondering how I would get to see the new night time parade. Cause I'm usely over on DCA side at night getting ready to see Elsa & Anna I usely get 2 pass and they go anywhere from 5 to 7pm and then again around 8 to 9. And no I can't give up seeing Elsa.
    Frozen will be in PTN, if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanbreeze77 View Post
    PTN may be at that time so that they can just say "everyone please stay seated and enjoy disneyland forever"
    Those PTN times look like old MSEP times ! Nice Job DL!

Quote Originally Posted by Westsider View Post
    They'll stage the Soundsational floats behind Main Street overnight, so that it's one run of the day will be northbound from the Town Square to Small World.

Then Paint The Night will use the traditional two-parade route; southbound from Small World for the first parade at 20:50, and then northbound from Town Square for the second parade at 23:00.

Not quite. 20 years ago DL had 2 Day Parades in summer. DL had a schedule like this back in 2005 with POD(once a day) and ACF(1-2 times a day.)

Speaking of Soundsational, there's no showtimes Mon-Thurs in May before the 60th. Is that a typo?

Anyone know how these schedules will be affected for when the park is not open until midnight? I'm planning a trip for mid November. My parents went at the same time in November last year with my younger brothers and they said the park closed at 8pm on weekdays. Any help would be cool

If the park closes before sunset they can't run the night shows, obviously. Off season often doesn't have F! or fireworks during the weekdays.

If they run it the way they did for MSEP, they'll stay open late enough for one night parade and one F! both kicking off right at sunset on Fridays, Saturdays and (sometimes) Sundays with fireworks after the parade.
    ---
    Once Upon a Time, in Anaheim... Anaheim, California...

DLR 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2013 with 2015 this June!

So do you think the park would stay open later due to all of the 60th anniversary stuff on the weekdays in what is considered off season?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast