What happens?...

What happens if you lose your tickets and receipt when you are in one of the parks and try to go into another park with just your hand stamp? Will the main gates let you through? or will you just have to leave? and if they make you leave, what's the point of getting your hand stamped if you can't get back into the park with it?

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: What happens?...

I'm not sure, but the best bet is to talk to someone in City Hall? I was there last month being held at the entrance because they were checking out my AP, renewed and the new pass hadn't been mailed to me yet...ANYWAY, this woman in line had the same situation that you're asking about. She said she lost her ticket in DCA and wanted to get back into DL. All she had was a handstamp. The CM let her in (which pissed me off because I was being held outside even though my pass was still valid). So I guess it depends on the CM becasue this one said she was making an exception for her. So I don't know what the SOP is for that.

• Sector Two Droid Repair

They are suppost to let you in even if your new AP pass has been mailed to you as long as the current one is still valid.
    http://www.endorexpress.net/
    Disneyland - It's better than drugs.

• Hooterville, USA

The hand stamp shows what park you just came from. The ticket shows what you paid for. Is it a park hopper or just a one park admission ticket?

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

I remember my park hopper ticket was distoryed by getting too wet wile riding GRR they gave me a replacemt one which was just a plan soild hot pink ticket. I would assume they would do something simular if you had lost it.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by phruby
    They are suppost to let you in even if your new AP pass has been mailed to you as long as the current one is still valid.
    Yeah that's how its always been but this particular CM was all like "Oh I have to get it verified by my supervisor." I was like, wth...it doesn't expire until 2 days from now! What made me mad was that I was standing there waiting for like 5 minutes while the supervisor took my AP and did God knows what and meanwhile I had to pee! It was totally ridiculous. The one time that I actually have to use the restroom is when I'm stopped from entering.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

I got my pass on a blackout date...And I could not find it in my pockets.....I tryed going back in DL....But even tho I had the stamp the Old Man would not let me in...and he was very rude about it too...

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

The handstamp is just one part of verifying that you have been in the Parks that day. The other part is a paid admission ticket or AP. You need both parts.

Tickets are just like cash... you lose it, it's gone. The handstamp by itself is not good enough because it can be easily transferred to another person.

If your ticket gets wet and is falling apart, take it to Guest Relations/Services and they can get you a replacement. The policy is, however, they cannot give you a replacement if you lose your ticket. Again, it's just like cash.

They can make exceptions, but they are rare and definately not the rule.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P