Just so everyone can be educated on the real subjects up for grabs here. there are 10 main points that the union is fighting for.
10. CMs get a $10 bonus for every time a guest asks them where the nearest bathroom is.
9. CMs should be allowed to have slightly dirty nicknames on their name tag like "Beaver" or "Trickydick".
8. Starring rolls in attractions need to be filled by human CMs, not cheaper, Mexican made animatronics.
7. Real cowboys go jobless while Disneyland hires fake cowboys to work as CMs in frontier land. CM positions need to be filled only by the humans the respective lands represent. (i.e.: only real explorers on the Jungle Cruise, only Hispanic girls in the Tiki Room, only real astronauts in Space Mountain, etc.) A CM may only work two roles if they fit both rolls (i.e. Brokeback Mountain cowboys can work in Fronteirland AND Storybook Canals)
6. CMs be allowed three (3) bags of Goofy's Sour Balls a week at no cost.
5. Union Custodial CMs may bang on their equipment for the amusement of the guests just like Non-Union Custodial CMs do.
4. The Cast Transportation Bus gets a new pine-tree type air freshener once a month.
3. CMs need only work when they feel like it to be considered full time.
2. Male Dancers who work the Parades can no longer be forced to dance at the current effeminate level.
1. CMs get dipping sauce for the churros at no cost.
Remember: Union Battles are not laughing matters.