Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    • Official MC Thread Killer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    418

    Spring Break Fantasy in the Sky Video!!!

    Hey everyone!!

    VisionsFantastic has now posted a video of the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks that is being played at Disneyland for the spring break crowds!!

    Go here ---> http://visionsfantastic.com/visions/dlr/main/shows.html

    Enjoy!

    PS - The castle lighting is BEAUTIFUL during this show!

  2. #2

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,709
    It's not that bad of a show. It uses A LOT of color. Short, and not as detailed as Believe, but at least it's not trying to be Believe like Imagine was. I like.

  3. #3

    • Down Pluto!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Altered State
    Posts
    4,092
    That was quite enjoyable! Bigger is not always better...

  4. #4

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    410
    Hey all! First time poster here....

    I dont know if its just me or whatever. But I was glad they didn't announce a sponsor. Seems like it's been a loooong time that I haven't heard "Brought to you by HP".

  5. #5

    • That's Hawt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    6,989
    I like it for what it was ... a filler ... i think that it was kind of funny that they felt they had to announce the finale ... but I REALLY liked the ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s



  6. #6

    • Rat Tat Tat.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by 100th Dalmation
    Hey all! First time poster here....

    I dont know if its just me or whatever. But I was glad they didn't announce a sponsor. Seems like it's been a loooong time that I haven't heard "Brought to you by HP".
    The video didn't include the preshow announcement which did announce Honda's sponsorship of Fantasy...

  7. #7

    • Disney Dream 10/23!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    I like it for what it was ... a filler ... i think that it was kind of funny that they felt they had to announce the finale ... but I REALLY liked the ending.
    It's the same ending as imagine...

  8. #8

    • Rat Tat Tat.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by Arilvdc
    It's the same ending as imagine...
    Yes the same music, but the fireworks are different...there is no big bang at the end, but a shooting star instead.

  9. #9

    • That's Hawt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    6,989
    oh, i never saw imagine ... so that would explain that one!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s



  10. #10

    • Fireworks Finatic!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by revol yensid
    Yes the same music, but the fireworks are different...there is no big bang at the end, but a shooting star instead.
    Yes, the finale has the same music from the ending of Imagine, but the fireworks in the actual finale are awesome! MUCH better finale than I think Believe even had.. mainly cause it's more colorful and seems like more shells at one time. Just my opinion. One more week to go for this show, then I'll have to go another month without any fireworks. LOL But I think it will be worth it!!

Similar Threads

  1. Spring Break Over?
    By ZedIzDead in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:51 PM
  2. Our Spring Break in DL/DCA
    By PirateMickey in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 09:19 AM
  3. Spring Break
    By flatfnder in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 01:12 PM
  4. Spring Break?
    By iCoaster in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 08:18 PM
  5. Spring break
    By Emelius_Browne in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 12:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •