Question 2fer ticket question (NOT about hopper)

A friend wants to give me her 2fer tickets that she used at DL already. It says nontransferable but we are both so cal residents would I be able to use them? Is there any way they track who used them first?

• Hooterville, USA

Re: 2fer ticket question (NOT about hopper)

You can use it, but at DCA only. There is no way to trace them. It's on your conscience.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

It's on my conscience? Thanks for the info but you really didn't need to add your two cents. I don't think it's a bad thing to use something that is going to go to waste. The tickets expire in two weeks and her brother passed away and she and her family of 5 have to fly back to New York. She was doing a kind thing considering she payed the money for six tickets already. It's not like we are riping off Disneyland.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyloulou
    It's on my conscience? Thanks for the info but you really didn't need to add your two cents. I don't think it's a bad thing to use something that is going to go to waste. The tickets expire in two weeks and her brother passed away and she and her family of 5 have to fly back to New York. She was doing a kind thing considering she payed the money for six tickets already. It's not like we are riping off Disneyland.
    Yeesh. I don't know what Druggas meant by their post, but the way I read it was not meant to be insulting or disrespectful. I think they were just saying, in maybe an instance of poor wording, that you're the only one whos going to know, and if you're worried about being caught, it would only be you being self conscious about getting caught Disney can't or won't trace it.

Anyways, I think youre fine. I think they may make you sign the ticket when you first buy it though - but I doubt they make you show ID to match signatures at the park's maingate.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

considering the 2fer is intended to have you spend 2 days in the park and thus spend money in the park both days, it still accomplishes what disney is after.

go spend money and enjoy.

Use it! My friend bought one on wednesday and he didn't have to sign anything.