Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Artsy Fartsy

Re: Aliens Invade Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
    I Hate those damn necklaces with a passion they ruin my day and i feel like im gonna pass out everytime i see them or have some sort of sesuire i think they are a health hazerd to those epileptic ok im done
    yeah!!! Hey DFB I don't know if you remember the CM who pissed you off at DCA!!! It's like that!! (you had to be there)

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4v8ubq0103m8.png[/IMG]

• I Love Disneyland!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvDLand
    That's what I get for asking somebody in line, this teenager had a rose and told me it was $20 oh well.....
    Maybe they were trying to sell you theirs and make a profit!

• I Love Disneyland!!

I agree, those things are horrible! What is more annoying is that I was standing in line at Space Mountain and saw a girl using it for a belt! How small do you have to be to fit that necklace around your jeans?

Maybe she was using it to stop herself from overeating at the Pizza Port and forgot to take it off!
    I love their pasta!!! Yum Yum

I live 2 miles away from Disneyland if Walt would've built it at Riverside and Buena Vista.

So it's unaminous -- everybody absolutely loves the flashing, glowing, bright-light ravealicious necklaces!

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Wow. You guys are all mean. Let the kids have their toys. Would you like it if someone kept glaring at you and then if you asked them why they said, "Your face is annoying, can you take it off?" Next time I go to the park I will be wearing these necklaces ALL over myself. I have no idea what you are talking about, I assume they are new? Either way, I am gonna buy a crapload of them just for you all saying how much they annoy you.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl
    yeah!!! Hey DFB I don't know if you remember the CM who pissed you off at DCA!!! It's like that!! (you had to be there)
    That cm was out of line thats all i have to say about this Mickey'sGirl knows just how much i don't like these necklaces lol
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I agree with Disneyfreeek. Let kids be kids. If you should blame anyone, blame Disneyland for not making rules to not have them on during rides etc.

I will agree, however, that those necklaces can be somewhat painful on the eyes. I miss the old school ones that were in solid colors...it used to be a tradition for me to get a necklace of all three colors.

But, no one said you had to go visit the park at night.

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

Um... because kids wear cheap, annoying, flashing jewelry, now its my fault if I go to the park at night while they are there??

ok... I think I understand....

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

Btw, has anyone else gotten some "grief" for expressing their opinion here? Or was I the only one selected for this honor?

Ok, all has been resolved. The world is a happy place again.
    Last edited by speederscout; 03-03-2006 at 10:14 PM.

• It's a dead man's party!

I think they are cute necklaces (I'd love to wear them for concerts)...just not to have on during rides. For the second time I had a Raver in front of me on POTC yesterday.
    Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!!

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Ok I am surprised that I did not get horrible praise for my post, Thanks guys. Again, I do not know what these look like, but yes I agree on rides they should be turned off, which is up to the kid or parents. On the streets it should not be a problem. I am 25 y/o, and I LOVE getting my glow bands. I have gotten them every time I go since I was like 6, and it is a tradition for me. I just can't imagine going and not having my glow bands. I am sorry they had to make annoying flash ones, but maybe you could nicely ask people to turn them off rather then bit*#ing about it. I don't think people will be that mean about it.

I am sorry about this too, but sometimes I think it loooks cool in dark rides to have the lights lol. My favorite ride with glow bands is BTMRR!!!!! I know that is outside but still. Just please dont anyone go mauling people wearing glow bands ok!
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Quote Originally Posted by speederscout
    Btw, has anyone else gotten some "grief" for expressing their opinion here? Or was I the only one selected for this honor?

LOL. Sorry bud. I thought if anyone I would get the grief for my post!
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• Earth Intruder

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreeek
    I am sorry about this too, but sometimes I think it loooks cool in dark rides to have the lights lol. My favorite ride with glow bands is BTMRR!!!!! I know that is outside but still. Just please dont anyone go mauling people wearing glow bands ok!
    Steady glowing bands, like what people wear at bar-mitzvahs, are not annoying and don't illuminate as much as those flashing necklaces. I mean, why is it that Disneyland doesn't allow flash photography on the rides? (well, besides the reason that they aren't making money off of those photographs )

I see nothing wrong with letting kids have their fun, but that is not the end of the argument. Some kids might think it is fun to stomp on your toes, are you going to just let them and go.. "oh kids!, ho hum." Hell no, you're gonna tell them to knock that crap off.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by speederscout

hmmm.... can I think of anyone else... hmmmm...

oh... and
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
    I Hate those damn necklaces with a passion they ruin my day and i feel like im gonna pass out everytime i see them or have some sort of sesuire i think they are a health hazerd to those epileptic ok im done
    Say hello to my little friends:
    . , " ' ! I
    They are your friends.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Basking in birthday love

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thejoshualee again.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast