Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

Hidden Buzz Targets???(spoilers at some point I hope)

Ok folks the attraction has been open for a while now(yeah I know like 2 weeks is a drop in the hat but still) so where are they? I am not talking about the 3 in the speed tunnel we all have seen those if you look. I am talking about the ones that CM's and a few lucky souls know about. How do we score the high points where is that one spot that we have to hit to get our scores above 200,000???????? Please spill it here.

Please remember if you post a false tip you will be sent back to the store for being a bad toy!!!!

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• Minion

I have been on it like 20 times so far and have only found the ones in the tunnel. I have been lucky enough to been on it when they stopped for a few minutes right next to the last triangle target and ended up whith my high score of 850,000

Look for things that pop up, I think all of them have the high point targets

Ok, I've been on it 5 times; where are the ones in the tunnel? I guess I'll look on the ceiling next time!

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005 at 08:42 PM.

• Minion

I am pretty sure that that target is there but it is only a Circle.

• Rat Tat Tat.

I'm pretty sure there is a triangle on the
    Spoiler
    back of the robot's right hand
    is a triangle. Also some targets require a "chain reaction" to get to like on the planet Z you have to hit the square on the Jack-in-the-box looking thing to lift the lid, the diamond on the lid to make the monster pop up and then you can hit the triangle on the monster. In the final Buzz/Zurg battle scene I always look up and to the far right over the tunnel you enter the room and it looks like there's something up there but the CM's told us there wasn't.
    Last edited by revol yensid; 03-27-2005 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Don't want to give away to people that don't want to be spoiled...

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005 at 08:43 PM.

• Minion

Yes the shapes are valued;

Lowest to higest:
    Circle
    Square
    Diamond
    Triangle

The only triangles I have found are:

Spoiler
    On the back of the merry go round type thing, Behind Zurg that goes back and forth on the wall and the pop up one in the battle room.

But then again I might have missed some in my 20 odd rides.

• Rat Tat Tat.

More triangles from my 16 times experience:
    Spoiler
    A box with a battery in front of it shoot the circle so a little green man pops up with a triangle, jack-in-the-box monster on planet z (after the carousel thingy), back of robot hand...

• Shubisha

As far as I can tell the super high scores aren't from hidden targets. They're from being able to hit the triangles and diamonds and that's pretty much it. Get some squares in between if you're bored but your sole objective has to be to see the triangles ahead of time and get as many shots as you can on them and then the diamonds after that. The scoring structure is such that you can just ignore all the circles and the squares too unless you're in a part where there just isn't anything else.

triangles i know of besides what you mentioned
    Spoiler
    there's one on a back wall up high. it's clearly visible just hard to hit and you don't notice it usually until you're leaving its zone. also one along a wall behind a popup diamond in the popup/shootdown section

Whoever LGM is at the park seems to have the firmest grasp on hitting them.

• Minion

Cool
    I will check those out tomorrow. Thanks

• Rat Tat Tat.

Speaking of the high scores, how do they get the names on the list? I got over a million once but I don't know where they'd find out your initials other than at the picture sending kiosks and when that happened the scores weren't showing up on the pictures yet...anyone know?

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started
    Quote Originally Posted by revol yensid
    Speaking of the high scores, how do they get the names on the list? I got over a million once but I don't know where they'd find out your initials other than at the picture sending kiosks and when that happened the scores weren't showing up on the pictures yet...anyone know?
    Thes names are from the "online" scores, they are right now just fake names or WDI names. Once the online kicks in the names will change and the points on the targets will increse when they are glowing.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• Shubisha

mm i thought when you choose your picture at the kiosk it asked your initials if you made the high score. are you saying it just puts in a fake set even on a real score?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast