Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Official MC Thread Killer

"Remember When" Clip

Wooohooo!!!

Guess what everyone?!? There's now a short clip from the theme song "Remember When" sung by LeeAnn Rimes on the 1955 Experience page on disneyland.com. It's BEAUTIFUL!! Even this little bit brought tears to my eyes the first time I heard it. This is going to be one heck of a show..

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...955LandingPage

Happy Easter!!
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

• Why do you keep talking?

Very nice find.

The songs ok, a little too "country" for my tastes, but I've always loved Leann Rimes voice. But I've refreshed the page like ten times already, so I'll be shutting up now.

This is definitely a "grow on me" song which are rare since it's mostly love it or leave with me. Stupid Disney for infecting my brain!
    Last edited by Hector; 03-27-2005 at 08:10 AM.
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

Quote Originally Posted by 1stStarIC2nite
    Wooohooo!!!

Guess what everyone?!? There's now a short clip from the theme song "Remember When" sung by LeeAnn Rimes on the 1955 Experience page on disneyland.com. It's BEAUTIFUL!! Even this little bit brought tears to my eyes the first time I heard it. This is going to be one heck of a show..

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...955LandingPage

Happy Easter!!
    Great find and thanks for listing it. I can't wait to hear the entire song in person in the park! Are you a DL CM? You seem to always know the latest scoops about what is going on with the 50th!

Happy Easter!
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Hector
    I've refreshed the page like ten times already, so I'll be shutting up now.
    Hahaha! Me too... I heard the entire song during cast blast (it was how Matt chose to close the cast-only presentation of 50th offerings). It sounds fantastic, but it is not the most tear-jerking song I've ever heard. Maybe the country twang dilutes it a little, plus I recall that there were some notes that I felt Le Ann could have belted more powerfully and effectively than was recorded. Make no mistake though, I have no doubt that Remember When will sound perfect when echoing accross the parks 400,000 watt sound system...everything else seems to.
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• A Little Rabid

Wow, definetly a goosebump raiser! I can't wait to hear the whole thing. It even made me tear up a little, not to mention, lighten my day. Sigh~
    I lurk.

• I was deleted.

oooh I like it! I couldn't get in Mozilla, but it worked in IE. It's pretty. I agree with AP2CM-- can't wait to hear it in the park!! Very pretty.

• Official MC Thread Killer

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyParkFan
    Are you a DL CM?
    Hahaha, no, I wish I'm about 2 years too young and live on the opposite coast . Anyways, I can't wait to hear this in person either! It's going to be something to .. well.. remember
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    The song is great, but I can't help but laugh when the shot of the DLRR Main Street Station with the parking lot in the background comes on the screen as she is singing "Remember when...".
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Rainicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    The song is great, but I can't help but laugh when the shot of the DLRR Main Street Station with the parking lot in the background comes on the screen as she is singing "Remember when...".
    Yeah. Wow. Imagine parking RIGHT up at the front gates and just strolling on in!

Aw, the song is great. Made me a little teary. I am such a Disney lame-o.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Hi. I am another Disney lame-o cuz I was totally tearing up. That is beautiful and anything sappy that has to do with Walt will always make my heart soar.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

I like the other song better. The one that went "Do You rememeber the way it used to be, where fairytales and make-believe were real". It was something like that.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by robotpirates
    Yeah. Wow. Imagine parking RIGHT up at the front gates and just strolling on in!
    Now you know why we old farts want the parking lot back!

"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone? Pave Paradise Pier, and put back the parking lot."
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

the song sounded nice, but didn't give me the feeling I thought it would. I think the country sound ruined it for me...didn't feel magical at all actually

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I like country music, so the song was nice- I LOVE the picture of all the little kids running into fantasyland- I hope they put these kinds of pictures up all over the place!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    Ya, that's funny. Gotta love those Disney sites.

Actually it says "All you need is to believe and Remember When..."

I BELIEVE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast