Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• white and nerdy

Rockit Mountain has 10 songs!!! thejoshualee has the list. (*)

My source (the same guy Jim Hill uses) wrote me this e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlly Jo King
    The thing you have to understand, Tee-Gel, is that teenagers just don't like Disneyland anymore. Teenagers only make up around 1/5th of Disneyland's daily total attendance, while at other parks, such as Six Flags or Daytona Beach, teens account for more than 50%. So, to remedy this we are going to take these ten songs that Disney management feels today's youth will find swinging and implement them into the Space Mountain. They will be played randomly with their own lighting and audio effects.

1. A pirates life for me Due to the fact that they are eliminating this song from Pirates completely, it will continue to live in Rockit Mountain. You will hear cannon balls buzz past your head as you chase wenches for food. Just food.
    2. Don't you (Forget About Me) In this rendition of Rockit Mountain, each seat will have a stereotype, A princess, a jock, a brain, a basket case, and a criminal. By the end of the ride (and SFX to replicate blunt smokage) all the stereotypes will be friends.
    3. Muh-na-na-na Real muppets will pop up to act out this scene throughout the ride. Dang it, you WILL love the Muppets.
    4. Nuthin but a G Thang Want to experience popping a cap in some fellas hiney? This version will feature BLAB style guns. Represent the west si-ied
    5. Sing, Sing, Sing aka The Chips Ahoy song That's right. We are bringing back the cookie asteroids, bet you bite a chip!
    6. Another Brick in the Wall A few years ago a group of "Imagineers" took a trip to Six Flags and saw a ton of shirts with this song title air brushed on. I don't know what it's about, but this version of Rockit Mountain will have laser show type brick walls.
    7. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm We want YOU to be The Crash Test Dummies.
    8. In the Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus) If you can survive Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies Everything you think, do, or say is in the pill you took today. Doesn't that sound like fun?
    9. It's the End of the World as we know it. Since Disney uses this song for anything slightly futuristic anyway, we are gonna use it here. SFX include a
    Mount St. Edelite Leonard Bernstein. Leonid Breshnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs. Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You symbiotic, patriotic, slam, but neck, right? Right. Oh, and there will be loop on this version.
    10. Can You Feel the Love Tonight Due to the changing of the Matterhorn's cars to a more non-molesting version. In order for teens to have a place to get up close and personal with a lusted one the bobsled cars will be placed in Rockit Mountain equipped with speakers that will play this song while hearts and junk swirl through the cosmos. During re-entry there will be a frank and honest discussion on sex and responsibility.
    There you have it, and it's all true*

*these statments have not been verified by the FDA, FICA, USA, BYU, TDA, TJL, or the NAACP.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Huh?

Re: Rockit Mountain has 10 songs!!! thejoshualee has the list. (*)

What's with the uniboob in the topic line? (*)
    -Tim

• Circle of Ancients

LMAO!!!

thejoshualee does it again.

• Senior Minion

Holy smokes TJL! That is hilarious!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Banned User

One of these days you're going to want to share something, or tell us something true and no one is going to listen.

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum
    What's with the uniboob in the topic line? (*)
    heh... it's always about uniboobs with you.

That's an asterisk in parenthesis. I legaly have to put it there, but it don't mean nothing.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by Dirton
    One of these days you're going to want to share something, or tell us something true and no one is going to listen.
    your right... boy... that'll teach me...[smilie=8,16,4]

• Vehicle rotating backward

Dag-nabbit! I was hoping for the Meow Mix song! You've never enjoyed steep banked right turns until you've heard them to the chorus of "Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow MEOW meow meow meow."

That and Enya/NewAge Mountain. But that'll have to wait until the 55th.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Tee-Jel rules!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesnít make anything anymore, but thatís not exactly true. Weíre the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirton
    Seriously. He's going to post a Disneyland trip report in which he got to meet the Big Bad Wolf, and everyone's gonna be like, "Riiiiiiiiiiight."

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

Just when I get all frustrated with MiceChat, Tee-Gel comes along and saves the day. My hero!

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

I just hope no one actually thought this was true when they saw the title on the Micechat boards because when you see thejoshulalee at the bottom, just be prepared for hilarious randomness, lol.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by DL_CRAZE
    I just hope no one actually thought this was true when they saw the title on the Micechat boards because when you see thejoshulalee at the bottom, just be prepared for hilarious randomness, lol.
    This isn't true?!?!

Damn.

I'm guessing Pigs in Space Mountain will be out of the question, too.
    -Tim

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Another good one, TJL.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• I'm your huckleberry.

Options # 3 or #4 would so kick a**!!!!!

There's a few heinies in which I'd like to pop a cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesnít make anything anymore, but thatís not exactly true. Weíre the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast