• For You!

Disneyland Pin Traders

Just a question - maybe a few of you are experts and can help me. I would like to know the name of an ebay seller or website, where I can get really cheap disney pins to trade. My kids just love to trade at the park, I spend a small fortune every time we go (mostly from ebay bought pins) - I go on ebay all the time - and have found a few sellers that sell pins for around $2.00 -$3.00 a pin (like I said, they're just for trading, they don't need to be speical) But, they charge ridiculous shipping amounts.

Anyone know of a good seller, with good prices and decent shipping charges?

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Banned User

Re: Disneyland Pin Traders

I'm interested too. I'm getting into trading.

• Queen of Randomness

I never thought about doing that. That's a good idea.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Hey all!

Go to these boards here and just post saying "someone sell me some traders"

I can garantee you will get lots of response. Also, I have created a Pin Trading club here in MiceChat. The link is in my signature.

I hear ya about spending a small fortune.

• Give Peace a Chance

Collectablememories.net sells grab bags for about $3.00 per pin, you can buy them in bags of 15 or 25 and that includes free shipping and handling.
    ~ MickeysGirl o
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! o

• Luckiest Man Alive!

Check on Dizpins.com, there is a Disneyana show & sale about every 2 months over at one of the local (to DL) hotels. A number of dealers sell grab bags of traders that are $1 - $2/pin. One dealer in particular, Karl, is a very good source for traders.
    Robert
    B5, Marcus Cole:
    I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair, then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserved them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe........

• For You!

how do i get a hold of karl? As, I live in Idaho and don't get to attend the shows.

• Loves a tea party!

You can also try the Disney outlet stores. There is one open in Fullerton year round (someone correct me if I'm wrong about this) and here in Arizona, there is one that is open occasionally at the mall in Chandler. There's also one that's been open for quite a while in Las Vegas at the outlet center. Sometimes they'll have pins for anywhere from $1 each to $4 + each. My daughter stocks up when she sees cheap pins and uses them for trading with CMs. Perhaps someone will have a link to the store so you can check if there are any outlets that open periodically in your area, or you can always hit the Fullerton store when you go to Disneyland to see if they have pins at that time.

• For You!

We stopped by the Fullerton Outlet a couple of months ago - they only had $5.00 pins.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by AllisonWonderland
    You can also try the Disney outlet stores. There is one open in Fullerton year round (someone correct me if I'm wrong about this) and here in Arizona, there is one that is open occasionally at the mall in Chandler. There's also one that's been open for quite a while in Las Vegas at the outlet center. Sometimes they'll have pins for anywhere from $1 each to $4 + each. My daughter stocks up when she sees cheap pins and uses them for trading with CMs. Perhaps someone will have a link to the store so you can check if there are any outlets that open periodically in your area, or you can always hit the Fullerton store when you go to Disneyland to see if they have pins at that time.

OMG are you SERIOUS?! The one that just opened here by my house in the Ontario Mills does not sell pins. It is fairly new though. Maybe I should give it time. But which one is in Fullerton. I didn't know about that.

• Loves a tea party!

Quote Originally Posted by claribella

OMG are you SERIOUS?! The one that just opened here by my house in the Ontario Mills does not sell pins. It is fairly new though. Maybe I should give it time. But which one is in Fullerton. I didn't know about that.
    The outlets I've been to do not always have pins in stock. You have to check back frequently. My daughter once bought six (should have picked up more!) Canada pins (probably originally sold in Epcot) for $1 each at the outlet in Chandler, AZ. Other times there have been no pins.
    Recently we were in Las Vegas and they had pins for, I think, $3.95 each, still a deal considering she just wanted them for trading.
    The store in Fullerton is in a strip-type mall. I'm sorry I don't know the exact name of it, but it was Orange something or had Orange in the name. Probably one of the locals would know.
    Happy hunting!

• Luckiest Man Alive!

I believe the one in Fullerton is called the 'Disney Character Outlet Store', it is on Orangethorpe, 1 block east of Harbor Blvd.
    Robert
    B5, Marcus Cole:
    I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair, then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserved them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe........

• I was deleted.

Try your local Disney Store. They tend to carry pins from time to time, although the costs have increased as the pin styles have become more elaborate for TDS pins, but they also go on sale too!