• done

Tomorrowland big fig, villains photo op and Mr. Potato Head accessories

Just because I didn't want to start three separate threads, I figured I'd put them all here.

1. A new Tomorrowland big fig was released last week which shows an amalgamation of Tomorrowland attractions, past and present. Here's a picture. You can't really see too well, but that's the Astro Orbiter in the back right, and on the building in the front right is a Star Tours vehicle. Various parts of the big fig (including the House of the Future) light up. I think the price was $195. Others seem to really love the big fig. Doesn't do that much for me, mostly because a mishmash isn't my thing.

2. We were in Fantasyland today and noticed that the area where the White Witch from Narnia used to be has been turned into a villains photo op, complete with a cool arch. Here's a picture when the Evil Queen was out. I love the detail on the supports. Here's a closeup of one of the supports, where you can better see Maleficent's raven, the face from the Magic Mirror, and the snakes and dragon.

3. I believe some of these accessories have been out for a while, but we saw them today and thought they were funny. Engine Ear Toys at DCA has parts you can buy for Mr. Potato Head. You can now dress him up as Ariel (really just the hair and the fin) or dress him up as Tinkerbell (hair, wings and shoes).

• Life is Great!

Re: Tomorrowland big fig, villains photo op and Mr. Potato Head accessories

im planning on getting 2 boxes of accessories soon, and you odont have to buy a potato so you can fit in more accessories. i cant wait to play with them...err, for my kids to play with them. max already has 2 potatos, darth tater and spud trooper and we have almost all the toy story characters(all but speedracer) so we have 3 potatos to "dress"
    {:
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

• A Pirate's life for me!

I'll have to put that Tomorrowland Big Fig on my list of things to get when we're down next week.

The list is getting longer by the day...

Thanks!

I love the Villains Lair arch! Long live the villains!!!
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

That TL big fig is rather strange. House of the Future only makes sence
    if they would be doing ALL old attractions in TL. Autopia with the 1st cars would be ok with House of the future, add the world clock, facade of Mission to the Moon, Adventure thru Innerspace, Circlevision. OR if they did one for today, just todays attraction.

• Practically Perfect

I love the Potato head stuff at DCA! Last time I went I discovered it and had to buy a box of stuff for my potato friends back home. Thanks for sharing the pictures!