Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I went to Six Flags over Texas last year. One had the option of renting a Fast Pass "pager". If you rented this device (Q-bot) then you went up to their "FastPass" (or whatever it they call it) dispenser and waved the Q-bot in from of it, and your reservation was made. When it was time the Qbot would page you. You could only do the fast pass if you rented the QBot (about $10 per person, 1 Q-bot per group). Few people rented them, so there was never a wait to get on anything.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by cfparkmanager
    The line for Indiana Jones from the hub with a switchback or two on the sidewalk now occupied by an ice cream cart, going through Adventureland with crowd control breaks, into the outdoor queue and through the entire indoor queue was only 75 minutes when the ride first opened. The line kept moving so it never felt long when you waited in it.

When did it ever have a 3 hour line? Only with possibly Fastpass, but even then it seems a little long.

Now a 90 minute stand-by is common place for Indiana Jones.

Think about it 75 minutes from the hub or 3-5 hour return time with Fastpass and a dead slow 90 minute stand-by. I'd opt for NO FASTPASS and having everyone wait 75 minutes. I doubt Indiana Jones would even see lines that long now. Its popularity has diminished some. It's still popular, but it doesn't have that new attraction appeal like 1995 and 1996.

FastPass is a disaster IMO.
    I went on Indy four days after it opened and waited four hours. The line was in the hub and halfway down main street. Crazy but well worth it IMO!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    I went on Indy four days after it opened and waited four hours. The line was in the hub and halfway down main street. Crazy but well worth it IMO!
    haha I think I was their that day. I remember standing in line for hours at the enterance to adventureland.

• Disney worshipper/geek

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal
    I don't think I ever even used the FP for Star Tours. You can just wait until the line dies down, it always does eventually.
    Please, there has never even been a need for that with the state of Tomorrowland. Everytime we go, it's like 15 minutes anyway. We never have to come back later when it dies down.
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Quote Originally Posted by cfparkmanager
    The line for Indiana Jones from the hub with a switchback or two on the sidewalk now occupied by an ice cream cart, going through Adventureland with crowd control breaks, into the outdoor queue and through the entire indoor queue was only 75 minutes when the ride first opened. The line kept moving so it never felt long when you waited in it.

When did it ever have a 3 hour line? Only with possibly Fastpass, but even then it seems a little long.
    From the hub?? I believe my line went from the Tiki Room and every single loop and twirl inside was open. Ok maybe it wasn't 3 hours but it was somewhere near it. Maybe there were technial problems that day . Oh....wait.....there are pretty much everyday.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123