Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Super saucy pixie!

Re: Walt Disney's Tie Tack on the Partner's Statue answer

I wonder who lives in Walt's old house at STR! Does the Disney family still own it I wonder, or has it been sold to other families along the years?

• idk my BFF Minnie

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    From what I have gathered from reading a bunch of threads over the last few days, we have a lot of newer and younger members to this group, who do not know all the history behind Disneyland. This whole tie business on both threads was started because somebody reacted to a post about there being something that took place at the hub before the Partners Statue was there. Several people resonded that they had no idea that the Partners statue had not been there since the beginning. All I am trying to do is educate the newer/younger people about things that have changed at Disneyland. And I also note that not everyone reads every single post, nor do they even read the thread they post something on, so sometimes there is a lot of confusion. Just trying to clear stuff up. If it's not wanted, then I will stop the history lessons.
    Nooo... I love reading your history lessons, keep 'em coming! I'm sorry, I misread Dark Beer's post, and at first I thought that HE didn't know what STR meant, and was kinda shocked that he didn't, so I thought this was something new to everyone. Sorry if I sounded elitist/all-knowing in any way, it was my understanding.

• Still lost in Neverland

Ok, I understand. Some of these posts get all mixed up in order and sometimes a previous post is not addressed so the latest post takes the blame.

As for what happened to Smoke Tree Ranch, it was mortgaged to help pay for Disneyland. That doesn't mean that it left the Disney Family, but I really have no idea at the mement as if it's still there let alone who lives in it. I will try to find out.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    Some of these posts get all mixed up in order and sometimes a previous post is not addressed so the latest post takes the blame.
    Ah, the bane of being a large board now.

I think we all end up repeating ourselves nowadays anyway. No worries!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12