How much time do you spend at Disneyland WITHOUT your kids?
Just a curious question? How much time (percentage wise) do you spend at the Park without your children?
My wife and I have 5 kids between the 2 of us, they are between the ages of 13 and 20. We enjoy taking them to the Park, but we also enjoy going without them. I'd say that we probably spend about 33% of our trip time per year with our kids at the Park, and the other 67% is just for us.
Don't get me wrong, I love our kids, but dealing with 4 girls and 1 boy this age can drive you a little crazy. Sometimes we need to escape from the asylum. :D