Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

• Look not into the eyes...

I would love to see the people mover come back.
    It was a great way to rest the feet for a short while (and a great ride if you brought a date) it also was a great high capacity ride when the park was crowded.

Sources tell me that Tomorrowland will be changing after the 50th celebration. Paint is one of the factors

Walt's love of Trains!

• Minion

What should be done in a five-year plan:

1) Greenlight Submarine Voyage redo

2) New paint for TL - white-based color scheme - return to ultramodern design/spires

3) Return of colorful tropical foliage

4) Incredibles Pods on PeopleMover beam

5) Return Rockets to upper platform - dancing waters fountain takes its place in entry plaza

6) New flying saucers ride for CircleVision building (currently under consideration for WDW)

7) Adventure Thru Inner Space returns in Pizza Port/dining area

8) Restore/rebuild Monorail trains

9) Tomorrowland Terrace stage and top sculpture restored - eliminate Club Buzz

10) Skyway returns

11) Lose the wet marble and planter circle

12) Magic Eye restored to outdoor stage facility/pavillion

• Always dreaming

What about replacing HISTA with Cranium Command? Good or Bad?

• Social Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones
    Incredibles Pods on PeopleMover beam
    Ugh, why don't we just rename it PixarLand and have done with it?

I mean, those Pods would be the absolute coolest idea ... but with Buzz Lightyear and Finding Nemo nearby, I dread turning Tomorrowland into a 2nd Fantasyland with a Pixar theme.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by innerSpaceman
    Ugh, why don't we just rename it PixarLand and have done with it?

I mean, those Pods would be the absolute coolest idea ... but with Buzz Lightyear and Finding Nemo nearby, I dread turning Tomorrowland into a 2nd Fantasyland with a Pixar theme.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you on this point iSm. Too many Pixar based rides would be a bad thing for Disneyland. If they are going to do a pod ride, it should go in DCA.

And I will join the ranks of people who are less than fond of Star Tours. I would much rather have Adventure Thru Innerspace back than the lame ST. It is only repeatble a couple of times.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Cranium Command would be great in the HISTA theatre. I loved that thing. Went too it two WDW trips ago and then again most recently. Great show. Good idea!

• Compulsive Map Collector

Well.. I actually like Star Tours However, it needs to be updated bad.

I hate the gold color scheme, and I think the blue and silver look would be good.

I want the People Mover like the one at WDW.

Burn down Innoventions and HISTA!

And how hard would it be to make a return of a Skyway type ride?

• Master of Disaster

star tours - 4 simulators, 4 destinations! kinda like indy your never sure which one your gonna get.

rocket rods - heavily updated peoplemover. flat touch screens that display the history of tomorrowland and other bits of information is displayed as you travel over said places.

submarines - too many ideas to list for this area. (little mermaid, omnimover through clear tunnel, 20000 leagues...)

yeah thats all im gonna write now.

• Minion

tomorrowland does need work bad...i think it would be awesome to get star tours updated, i've always loved that ride. Peoplemovers were cool and when the rockets were up above everything was awesome because now even if you do get it as high as possible it is never the same.
    This place needs work and it would probably spread out the crowd more if they come up with good ideas to put in there

Quote Originally Posted by mouseketeer_2
    What about replacing HISTA with Cranium Command? Good or Bad?
    HORRIBLE. I like the show at WDW, but it would be totally out of place in Tomorrowland.
    Hail Matt Ouimet, the savior of Disneyland!

4) Incredibles Pods on PeopleMover beam
    No offense, but what does the Incredables have to do with the tomorrowland theme?

There are alot of good ideas going around, but keep in mind that you ideas have to fit the Tomorrowland theme.
    Hail Matt Ouimet, the savior of Disneyland!

you peoples I swear

here's a few of my ideas

Paint: Silver and Blue dominent but add in a bit of White to match Space and perhaps some gold to match whatever they don't repaint as much of. Make sure to add more Neon Lighting effects for night, Tomorrowland 98 was a dissapointment mostly but at nightime it was beautiful and the Rocket Rods really made it look cool.

Astro Orbiter: move it up to the top of the platform were Rocket Jets used to be and get it painted and themed like WDW's

the orbiter can give a since of motion in the distance just like the Rocket Jets used to do

Cosmic Waves: move the cosmic waves marble to were the Astro Orbiter is now and then surround it with four non interactive fountains that shoot pillars of water into the area (at night they shoot them with different colors) each time the water shoots out play a different crystal like sound. have the pathways go up through the fountains so people can still get to the marble and push it around

that way Cosmic Waves surves as the new up fromt weenie into Tomorrowland giving a since of motion up close the way the Orbiter does now, but it will not take away from the castle and will allow for views into Tomorrowland from the hub

Radio Disney Booth: reopen this as the Lunching pad like it used to be and like what it is at WDW

Red Rockets: close down Red Rockets add stitch Escape here (since Stitch Escape is an overlay of Mission to Mars which was a clone of the attraction in Dinseyland that got replaced by Rocket Reds)

Starcade: turn this into a resturant to replace Rocket Reds, have it feature some animatronic entertainment while you eat (WDW already has a show like this why can't we get a clone or perhaps one with a different alien or robot to entertain us) you could keep a few of the arcade games in the corner to give it a Pizza Planet like feel throw the rest into one of those empty San Fran buildings in DCA

Peoplemover: I have some great concepts for this I'll post them at a later date

Innoventions: this isn't going anywere fast, but it doesn't drain the rest of Tomorrowland leave Innoventions alone until the rest is fixed then we'll see what we can do

Subs: reopen them with amazing new effects just like they're going too however I'm still for taking the Subs, Autopia and the Matterhorn and creating Discoveryland out of this location. Aquatopia could be added to the Motor boat cruise to complete this land

Autopia: keep cheveron theme this ride is fine for now, see Subs for more details

• Vehicle rotating backward

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    their may be a chance for the people mover... remember... WDW's got a sponsor... (same one DCA's mouse coaster..) perhaps their is a chance they can get an auto company... to sponsor it?? (cough.. that new sponsor for fireworks....cough...)
    Sponsorship isn't going to be enough. They had Goodyear as a sponsor last time and it still went under because of maintenance:enjoyment ratio. And they had all those free tires for the track, too.

[quote]
    What should be done in a five-year plan:
    2) New paint for TL - white-based color scheme - return to ultramodern design/spires
    6) New flying saucers ride for CircleVision building (currently under consideration for WDW)
    9) Tomorrowland Terrace stage and top sculpture restored - eliminate Club Buzz
    So, your vision of the future is what today was supposed to look like 40 years ago?

-Ideas for Tomorrowland

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast