Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    If I'm alone in line and wearing any Orange, they usually ask me what I'm in for or if I'm alone. I tell them im on probation and it was my wish to come to DL befroe serving. I am doing time for arson in a hospital. The next response is that I'm not alone at all and I start talking as if I'm with Walt (i do both parts too). It's not really embarassing because I have a princess mask on.

Sometimes I say that I tied up my kids on TSI in a cave so i can go on some rides.

It's fun to mess with people...like you.
    Oh so that was you......It was pretty amusing untill you started talking with my invisible friend George....You know, that hurt because later, George told me he liked you better

PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
    Yeah, and dressed in assless chaps and a cowboy hat.

Mods: My brain is making me type this so, please delete it if it's uncool.
    THat goes WAY beyond creepy...

Uhm, wait...no chaps have a seat...nevermind. It would be bizarre to see someone wearing chaps in Disneyland though.

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    I have had one "creepy" moment however, during the holiday season about 3 years ago:

I went by myself and was hanging out at DCA. I saw a guy sitting by himself in Golden Dreams who kept glancing at me and smiling. And, he was pretty cute, so I thought "this is kinda cool". So, upon exiting, he waited for me and started talking to me a bit. He said he was just hanging out for the night, and would I like to go on the DLRR with him. The conversation was going really well, so I figured it was a good idea. Besides, I'm the one who probably appeared "creepy" since I was there alone, and wearing my "Believe!" snowflake headband. We kept talking while on the train, and then he kissed me. Again, I thought nothing of it, because I thought he was pretty cool, and we had already hung out for a couple hours by that point. Then, the park was closing, so he offered to take me to my car. He kept holding my hand, saying how happy he was to have met me, and who would ever think to just meet someone at Disneyland.

(All this sounds great, doesn't it?)

So, he walked me to my car, which was parked up on the Minnie level. He wrapped his arms around me, kissed me a bit more, and kept saying, "Wow. You realize with our first initials, we're 'T-n-T' when together?" (Ok, yeah, so I should have slapped him just for the bad "pick-up" line. I think his name was "Thomas".) Anyway, all seemed fine and dandy until I wanted to leave. Then he grabbed my hand and put it on his pants and said, "Like it? It's big." Sadly, the dude already had my phone number from earlier. Anyway, I promptly pulled away and got in my car and drove off. He waved to me and said he'd call. Thank the goddess he never did. Ick!

And just in case he's on this board - Dude!! NOT a good way to end an evening of first impression!!!
    <shudders> If I ever get that bad, please, hunt me down and shoot me. That is not how one acts in public...or anywhere else.

• LoisAlene

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyren
    THat goes WAY beyond creepy...

Uhm, wait...no chaps have a seat...nevermind. It would be bizarre to see someone wearing chaps in Disneyland though.
    Naw, chaps are just leggings on a belt. Cowboy chaps anyways....
    and you're right, that goes Way WAY beyond creepy.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• Minion

This has given me something to think about for sure.
    I sometimes give people advice in the park also, but to offer help like Drama Queen said.
    Especially when I overhear people trying to figure out how to make the most of their time. Those of us who know the strategies, can help people who might not know how to do this on their own. If they look creeped out by my suggestion, I shut up fast!
    I have never visited alone, but I could. I wouldn't give creepy facts to people, that isn't going to enhance their visit any. I have run into other Disneyphiles and had great conversations, and exchanged creepy facts! I also reccomend restaurants to people.

• Greetings, Program!

This thread kinda makes me wanna go into the park and deliberately act creepy.

Maybe I'll walk around like Donald Duck, with nothing but a sailor's shirt on.

Ask people at random to guess what color socks I have on today.

Run up to random trees and hold their leaves to my ear screaming "Hello, Hello?????"

Stand any line and pretend to use my cell phone as an electric razor, and make the "buzzing" noise myself.

Fly-fish in the Sub Lagoon.

Stand at the exit of the Matterhorn offering to show people the "Real Matterhorn".

Take a running leap off the Mark Twain dock into the river shouting "Yahtzee!!!!!"
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by Momzilla59
    Naw, chaps are just leggings on a belt. Cowboy chaps anyways....
    and you're right, that goes Way WAY beyond creepy.
    I know chaps are leggings/coverings to keep your pant legs cleaner/bloodless while working. Now, if was someing in chaps and no pants I would be worried...not just creeped out.

• LoisAlene

Yeah, and dressed in assless chaps and a cowboy hat
    Was that With or without pants?

it's late, i'm stupidly curious

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Momzilla59
    Was that With or without pants?

it's late, i'm stupidly curious

Yeah, you get a ding for that one...Does a mullet have hair in it or not?
    Rule#1: don't explain the joke.

all of you are too funny ... in fact I think you all are creepy funny

• Santa Barbara, CA

Yeah, and dressed in assless chaps and a cowboy hat.
    Sounds like you need a Chaps-stick!
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Gepetto 2

I don't mind talking with people who have something to say off the cuff and out of nowhere...or creepy people...I try not to make them feel worse about themselves...BUT...for all the creepy people and those lonley souls that must seek a connection...PLEASE WASH and use deoderant. Otherwise my reactiion will not be of comapssion for your life problems...there is one particular guy who I've seen at TOT a couple of times that can clear a room (and does)...not acceptable.
    http://SpookyBook.com
    'Scary Dark Rides' Now in Hard & Soft Cover!
    The ONLY Dark Ride Book.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Speaking of creepy.....some avatar you got there Doodle Duck!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Gepetto 2

Why thank you! Pays the rent.
    http://SpookyBook.com
    'Scary Dark Rides' Now in Hard & Soft Cover!
    The ONLY Dark Ride Book.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

I've experienced a creepy single rider for the preview of TOT. Although he gave lots of interesting facts.
    As anyone noticed a guy in tommorrowland who seems to love to dance while a band is playing. He's there all the time.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast