How busy do you think the Park will be this week?

I visited the park last friday and it was a huge mistake since there were huge, huge crowds due to the Spring break holiday overlap since some schools had break last week and others have break this week. I was hoping to visit again this week, since we have a few extra days off this week, but I'm wondering if it would be pointless since there would be more very large crowds. How busy do you think the Park will be this week? I have free days on Tuesday and Thursday of this week, does anyone have an idea of which day might have lighter crowds? Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me an opinion.

It will be crowded. But if you plan well it can still be worth it. On Friday I got to the park at opening, rode Buzz Lightyear 3 times (once with fast pass), Indy, and IASW. Then left on the monorail by 10:00. If I were able to stay the whole day I probably would have hopped over to DCA at that time (before grabbing a FP for Splash or Big Thunder of course).

If you have an AP, what does it matter how crowded it is? There's always something else you can do, go to DCA, tour the hotels, people watch in DTD ..

Quote Originally Posted by millionairegirl
    If you have an AP, what does it matter how crowded it is? There's always something else you can do, go to DCA, tour the hotels, people watch in DTD ..
    I agree ... My BF and I got out APs yesterday and he kept trying to speed walk it to get to FP machines and rides ... this was the first visit we did not do Splash or HM and he was up set ... we ended up doing a lot of the side show distractions ... I had to kept reminding him that we can comeback everyday for a whole year when he heard me say we were not watching Aladdin lol

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by millionairegirl

AH people watching. My favorite thing to do in life. It could entertain me all day.
    Last edited by Dirton; 03-28-2005 at 04:10 PM.