Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Re: Trip Report for March 10th

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry
    That's one of my favorite Disneyland views, especially on a cloudy/rainy day! Thanks Wendy! Glad it worked. I still have issues with what size to make my photos...sometimes they come out bigger than I want em to....
    I usually take the photos I want to put in my blog or my Epson Album into PhotoShop and downsize them by half. I have a dialup and it doesn't take as long to load that way. And it obviously makes them a nice size for these posts.

Thanks again for the hint on PhotoBucket. Epson doesn't host, I guess, because there was no URL connected to the photo. I think I'm going to have fun with this!

• Still lost in Neverland

I think that this Peter Pan figure, called "Forever Young" is the best facial sculpt yet in the Peter Pan series. I have the one of him flying off the tip of a rock called "No One Calls Pan a Coward" and the one of him standing in the window frame with window seat "Off To Neverland". They are all well done to be sure, but there is just something about this one that really made it very easy to say I had to have that. And it's a lot cheaper than the full cheaper (at $99.00) that the others that are over $200.00, if you can find them anymore. Some time ago I also got the title scroll for Peter Pan as well.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• All you need is LOVE

Thanks for the trip report I love them

• Off to Neverland

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    I think that this Peter Pan figure, called "Forever Young" is the best facial sculpt yet in the Peter Pan series. I have the one of him flying off the tip of a rock called "No One Calls Pan a Coward" and the one of him standing in the window frame with window seat "Off To Neverland". They are all well done to be sure, but there is just something about this one that really made it very easy to say I had to have that. And it's a lot cheaper than the full cheaper (at $99.00) that the others that are over $200.00, if you can find them anymore. Some time ago I also got the title scroll for Peter Pan as well.

*gasp!* OMG! I'm in heaven! LOOOVE IT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12