• Saddlesore Swanson

Anybody here own original WED/WDI art?

....and those lithos you got at the Gallery don't count .... i saw this Herb Ryman concept art for Rivers of America/Tom Sawyer Island and was blown away, and extremely tempted to put a hurtin' on my c.c.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6521875736

So, do any of you micechatters own a real piece of Imagineering concept art?

• Feel the breeze!

I do not. I own a lot of Japanese Animation cels, and would love to own some Disney (production) cels, but good Disney cels are out of my price range.

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

I actually prefer Eric Robison's recent "look-alikes." I came very close to buying a beautfiul oil painting by him of the matterhorn as seen from over the sub lagoon.
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• Santa Barbara, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Saddlesore Swanson
    ....and those lithos you got at the Gallery don't count .... i saw this Herb Ryman concept art for Rivers of America/Tom Sawyer Island and was blown away, and extremely tempted to put a hurtin' on my c.c.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6521875736

So, do any of you micechatters own a real piece of Imagineering concept art?
    Unless they sell originals in the disney gallery, I don't think you can buy real WED art. they keep it all up at the studios.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]