Thread: Locker Cost

• Banned User

Question Locker Cost

How much does it cost to get a locker at DL? And where exactly are they? I've never used them but with all of this cold weather I feel the need bring blankets and store them when I go to the park now.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Re: Locker Cost

I was just there Friday, and yes it came in real handy. I put my heavy coat in there and then got it later when it really got cold! You can use the locker all day with in and out previlages as many times as you want. The cost is $6. They are located on Main Street, right side. Go down the little street that is right next to the Market House and where they sell fruit and water. It is in the back. Can't miss it. I always get a locker towards the back wall to avoid the crowds at the end of the day. Everyone seems to get lockers up towards the front and it can get crowded. Enjoy!

• Banned User

Thanks!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

In my experience, you need to get to the park early in the day to have a shot at getting a locker. They're snapped up relatively quickly after the park opens. Keep that in mind...

Barry

They're also quite handy for souvenirs and stuff you might get during the day...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

I think they still have some on the outside of the park, just to the right of the gates. But...bigger hassle going in and out of the park. (Just in case the others fill up...) And if you park hop, I believe there are some just inside the gates at DCA.

just don't use the lockers in the picnic area. They are expensive unless you plan on storing a huge ice chest with plenty of food.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

On MousePlanets Feb. 27th Disneyland Park Update they stated that the picnic area lockers are not available at this time. They are being taken out and replaced with new, larger lockers. They did have a date as to when the new lockers will be up and running.

Yes, there are lockers inside of DCA on the right side as you enter, near the restrooms.

I have personally never had a problem obtaining a locker in Disneyland itself, but maybe I have just been lucky

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by Wendygirl
    I put my heavy coat in there and then got it later when it really got cold!
    As a New Englander I am getting a chuckle out of this. What is cold and how "heavy" is this coat?

I have a hard time picturing SoCal (much like the south) as ever being cold.

• Minion

Curious how the lockers work if someone doesn't have a credit card? I know we have rented, but have always used a credit card. Anyone know?
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Dont make me unfriend you

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    As a New Englander I am getting a chuckle out of this. What is cold and how "heavy" is this coat?

I have a hard time picturing SoCal (much like the south) as ever being cold.
    I grew up in So Cal. As a kid, I almost never went to school in under 60 degrees weather. I would get out my big ski jacket and snow cap and just freeze waiting for the school bus. I used to work nights at DL and I thought I would freeze if it was down below 40 degrees.

HA. I now live in Utah. In the winter, I get excited if the weather is above 30. I usually don;t need a big jacket unless it's down in the 20's or so. It's funny how one's outlook changes. /

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t
    Curious how the lockers work if someone doesn't have a credit card? I know we have rented, but have always used a credit card. Anyone know?
    I think they have a slot where you can put cash in. Like on vending machines.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett240
    I grew up in So Cal. As a kid, I almost never went to school in under 60 degrees weather. I would get out my big ski jacket and snow cap and just freeze waiting for the school bus. I used to work nights at DL and I thought I would freeze if it was down below 40 degrees.

HA. I now live in Utah. In the winter, I get excited if the weather is above 30. I usually don;t need a big jacket unless it's down in the 20's or so. It's funny how one's outlook changes. /

I think they have a slot where you can put cash in. Like on vending machines.
    No kidding...at home we like this time of year it's warming up into the 30s and 40s.