Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    My optomistic thing is that we finally have someone at the helm of Disneyland who seems to care about the park. There is true Disney magic flowing through heart of Cast Member Matt. Knowing that he is there to restore the magic at Disneyland makes hopeful for the future.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Closed Account

The fact that Disney is going all-out to bring us the first new steam locomotive to run the rails of the Disneyland Railroad since 1959, while naming it for one of the most influential Disney animators and railfans, is a great gift to the park, and one that I am particularly looking forward to.

• Bear Member

I'd have to vote for the refurbishment of the Tiki Room. After the last time I saw it, I honestly thought it was going to be replaced, it was in such disrepair.

• Know More Than You Should

For the first time in years, we can't stop talking about how good s job Disney is doing. Disneyland looks great, Matt Ouimet and his team of merry maintanence men have taken Disneyland by storm. The castle, the tiki room, tomorrowland, even, is well on it's way to a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (even without the CoP) once again. The fact is, we're running out of excuses not to love what current DL management is doing. July 17, here I come.

From a corporate standpoint, we're finally starting to see changes Iger is set to make his mark and I like it, he does what he thinks is right, not what Micheal Eisner thinks is right. He's shaking up the dusty leadership of the Disney company, and while SaveDisney may not like it, we could do worse. Iger is even hoping to rebuild the burned bridge to Pixar Michael left, and with any luck one of the most sucessful partnerships of the past 15 years can continue to create great family entertainment, and I dont mean another Toy Story sequel.

So there you have it, we're well on our way. Just let your concience be your guide, and it'll all turn out all right before the credits roll.

• Love!

TDA members walking in the park to check quality and guest satisfaction? Rumors of wholly new attractions in the mill? Spit-polish and elbow-grease put into the several older attractions that were in dire need of TLC?

I'm a happy Disneylandian.

• Chernabog Admirer

I'm optimistic about the general feeling I get when I even step onto Disneyland resort property, even in the parking garage I feel an overwhelming feeling of joy in my life that recently I have not felt anywhere or with anyone for a while now. Although my expression might not show it at most time when I'm there, I really am overflowing with positive feelings.

Roaming the Kingdom, one Adventure at a time!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries
    Having visited WDW before, do you know that my planned trip to Disneyland is a whole lot cheaper? and I am from CHicago

• CM for 4 years!

I am very excited to see the Enchanted Tiki Room. When I was a kid, I never went on it. I just saw this beautiful attraction for the first time about three days after they opened it from its long refurb. I can't believe I never got to experience it as a child. It's so amazing and beautiful and FUN.

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOMETHING GNU. Jungle Cruise is one of my favorite rides.... ANd I've been UN-patiently awaiting its return.

And Big Thundah is AWESOME and thrilling as always. I can't remember what SPace Mountain is like, but I can only hopes that when it reopens, it will be just as fun.

Getting an AP in March fulfilled one of my lifelong dreams. And I"m a happy AP holder now, and I plan to be one for the rest of my life.

• Minion

We can be glad for the fine restoration of Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room and the shining white spires of Space Mountain and Walt Disney's it's a small world. These signs give me hope that one day Disneyland will be made whole once again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123