Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• o Tom o

A Challange to Disney Fans

There is an oxymoron that exists: Pessimistic Disney Fans. Disney by nature is full of hope, of dreams and chalk full of optimism. I am challenging Disney fans to write at least one OPTIMISTIC reply on this thread about the current state or future of the company. Adding tails and asides about your pessimistic views wont aid this thread, so please look in your heart and try to create something positive.

• o Tom o

Ok I will start my own thread...

I for one am very much excited that Steve Martin is a part of the 50th Celebration, he is apparently somehow involved in the Walt tribute in the Opera House, formally home to Great Moments with Lincoln. I wish he were more involved in the ads and I will wait to see if he is present at the ceremony.-=Tom=-

PS- Read his new book "The Pleasure of My Company" Best Book of 2004

• Minion

Probably the most blatantly optimistic statement is that... It's Disneyland! Like most things in life, it's on a pendulum that swings good sometimes, bad others, but good always seems to win out in the end.

And I am unashamed to say, I am glad Disney has gone to the time, money, and effort, to reverse Imagineer the Monorails and virtually guarantee their continued presence in the Park for a long time to come. It gives me hope, knowing that Disney recognizes the value of such an attraction.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

• LoisAlene

I am so excited to see CM Matt take over at DL! Can't wait to see all the sparkly newness of it all.
    Oooh I'd better buy some more memory cards for my camera!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• Rainicorn.

I'm happy they're going to do something with Tomorrowland. And I'm actually excited about HKD!
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I am HUGELY optimistic about it all! Just the aura in the park has gotten amazingly better over the last year or two! It's amazing the difference that has already occurred, all the details that used to be so important are all coming back! Like a couple years ago you could walk through the park and see no street entertainment or even a character. Now, you see a lot more atmosphere entertainment and more character appearances. The grandieur of Disneyland is coming back!
    In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. -Michael Jackson

• Minion

I personally think the rehab is going wonderfully. The work that CM Matt and his crew are doing is FANTASTIC. I have been once a week for the last month, And the work is great. They are plowing away at the work that needs to be done to bring the Park back to the splendor that Walt built. Whenever I go I always look for the Beauty and spendor that is Disneyland. I leave the bad stuff for you all to see

• Waiting for the stork

I for one can not wait to see the tribute to Disneylands' first 50 years at the opera house.
    I am so excited about all the beautiful details that I am seeing in updates.
    SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!!!
    TIKI ROOM is Back!!!!!!!

and I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I'm happy
    procrastibating

• Minion

I Like To Go On Winnie The Pooh Several Times A Trip.
    And I Enjoy It.

• Rawr...

I belive the current state of the company is about to improve entirely. The removal of Eisner, along with the 50th celebrations, will lead us all into the third golden age of Disney.
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

• /sigh

There will always be yummy churros a plenty!
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Disneyland is in the best shape I've seen it in years. Matt Ouimet is doing a fantastic job.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Obviously optimistic because of CM Matt and the stupendous direction he has taken the park in. I am so excited to see all the wonderful things he has done.

Cautiously optimistic because maybe Bob Iger isn't as bad as we thought.......
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

I am glad to see all of the refurbs happening again at the park. I am extremely excited about the fireworks and can't wait. I think Buzz is a kick butt ride!

• Minion

I loved ToT, and I am excited for Monster's Inc.

The new paint and TLC really does look awesome. I can't wait to see the rest of TL!

I'm uber-excited for all the new entertainment- Parade of Dreams, Block Party, and Remember...
    It makes me smile just to see that boards like this exist where people who love Disney can talk and share the enthusiasm!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast