Thread: May Dates?

May Dates?

Well it has been two weeks since my last visit and I am going crazy! Luckily we're planning a trip for this May and have decided on two dates. The first one is the 4-7 and the other is 18-21. Now we are leaning more towards the 4-7 because the second one is closer to summer break but then the other one is Cinco de Mayo. So I decided to ask my fellow micechatters, which date is a better day to go on?

• Minion

Re: May Dates?

Quote Originally Posted by scoobygang7144
    Well it has been two weeks since my last visit and I am going crazy! Luckily we're planning a trip for this May and have decided on two dates. The first one is the 4-7 and the other is 18-21. Now we are leaning more towards the 4-7 because the second one is closer to summer break but then the other one is Cinco de Mayo. So I decided to ask my fellow micechatters, which date is a better day to go on?
    Have you looked at the hours for both weeks? Its hard to say which week woud be better without knowing your situation, kids? no kids?
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Re: May Dates?

I knew I was forgetting to tell something. We will have a baby but the last time we had no problem. My sister will usually take the baby to the room in the afternoon for a nap. After that the youngest is 12. The hours are 9 to 11 weekdays and 8 to 12 weekends.