Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Orcatime
    Nintendo already made Disney Afternoon games with 2 Ducktales, a DW game (never did beat that one) and 2 C&DRR games although I don't know if they ever made one for Tale Spin. Although I'm sure updates would be ideal.
    I'm pretty sure Capcom did C&DRR games

but either way I really think that they need to do some modern console games to remind kids of the characters

a Viewtiful Joe type cell shaded game taht does Darkwing style art and effects (as upposed to Viewtiful Joe's comic style effects) it would work beautifully

• Carousel Theater Host

Quote Originally Posted by EmeralineDragon
    We've talked before on the boards that they need a Duckburg expansion...but what they really need is St. Canard, complete with an Audubon Bay Bridge/Darkwing's hideout attraction.

And of course, to bring back the Disney Afternoon, so kids will actually know who these characters are.
    Yesssssss! I would hang out in St. Canard EVERY DAY!

They need to bring back those Disney Afternoon Characters to the park, as well. More often than not, Kids, as well as adults can identify Launchpad, Darkwing Duck, Scrooge Mc Duck, Gadget, Monterey Jack, Chip, Dale, Rebecca Cunningham, Kit Cloudkicker, Baloo (in his Talespin gear), and Don Karnage.

I have often seen guests go up to Chip and Dale (in their natural state), and say something like, "Hey, it's the Rescue Rangers!", or start to sing the theme song.

These are characters that people in their late twenties have grown up with and identify with. For the most part, those are the folks who have young kids and are starting to raise families, so they would be the ones most likely to introduce these characters to their children.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234