Well, just talked to my source inside Disneyland (Sherlly Jo King) and she told me about the new advantages being rolled out for AP holders. I'm pretty excited about some of these.
1. AP adult strollers. Free adult-sized strollers to keep you off your feet. A very big man (or woman, your choice) will push you around all day.
2. AP food program. Not satisfied with the food at the Disneyland resort? Ha ha ha... no one is. Until now. AP holders will now not only get a 10-20% discount on all food, but you also get a 10-20% increase in taste and satisfaction. (Limit 2 entrees a day)
3. AP Character opportunities. You've already done the character dining, right? Well now, AP holders, you will be able to have character personal hygiene visits. Get shaved by Goofy.
4. AP filters. In addition to the ten (10) Cast Member murders you get every year, you now get ten (10) non AP guest murders. Murders are now transferable from year to year.
5. AP Costuming. AP holders can now wear costumes and hold their own meet-n-greets.
6. AP photography. No flash pictures please... Ha! Just kidding. AP holders can now take flash pictures whenever wherever they want. You are the ones that have the internet sites, right?
7. AP Merchandise. Every AP holder will get a gift certificate for $100. Think of it as your pay for being a walking billboard for Disneyland.
8. AP special entrance. Just flash your AP to the Cast Member in the third stall of the men's restroom near the LEGO store and gain entrance to a special underground pathway. This pathway will exit either in line for Space Mountain or Indiana Jones.
9. AP Immunity. When an AP holder is our guest we want them to feel completely at home. So, like diplomats for lands afar, the laws of the United States no longer apply to you. Kill a man? We can take care of that. The Indiana Jones ride can always use more skeletons.
10. Exclusive pin featuring The Beast dressed as The Little Mermaid. We don't get it either.