Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• A Pirate's life for me!

Disney LOVES AP'ers!!!

At least according to the new BackstagePass magazine, Spring 2006 edition, that we just received in the mail.

Great, full color newsletter with a gorgeous shot of the Main St Station, CK Holliday train and the 50th Logo w/Mickey on the front cover. This one is 12 pages long, plus a pull-out with info on blockout days and discounts.

Nice articles about upcoming AP events, pins, the DL Dashboard (which looks very cool), some POTC info, a PassHolder profile (which is a nice write-up about a family from Riverside), some (more) new 50th merchandise, and even some games for the kids in the "AP Kids Corner" section.

I especially like the three articles, Top 5 Springtime things to do at the Resort, the AP Insiders' tips and the Passholder Perks.

They also have a nice article about the upcoming Easter and Mother's Day Buffets in the Grand Ballroom at the DL Hotel. We're signed up for the Easter one, and we have been to the Mother's Day one twice before. Great (Mmmm good) food!

Watch for your copy in the mail!

Enjoy!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Re: Disney LOVES AP'ers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey
    At least according to the new BackstagePass magazine, Spring 2006 edition, that we just received in the mail.

Great, full color newsletter with a gorgeous shot of the Main St Station, CK Holliday train and the 50th Logo w/Mickey on the front cover. This one is 12 pages long, plus a pull-out with info on blockout days and discounts.

Nice articles about upcoming AP events, pins, the DL Dashboard (which looks very cool), some POTC info, a PassHolder profile (which is a nice write-up about a family from Riverside), some (more) new 50th merchandise, and even some games for the kids in the "AP Kids Corner" section.

I especially like the three articles, Top 5 Springtime things to do at the Resort, the AP Insiders' tips and the Passholder Perks.

They also have a nice article about the upcoming Easter and Mother's Day Buffets in the Grand Ballroom at the DL Hotel. We're signed up for the Easter one, and we have been to the Mother's Day one twice before. Great (Mmmm good) food!

Watch for your copy in the mail!

Enjoy!
    I received mine a week or two ago. Check the date for the Mother's Day brunch. It was wrong in mine. Mother's Day is the 14th
    Mike

• My Children's Father

I guess someone needs to tell Disney that they should not have APs, that they are bad for the park .............

"She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I would like to go to that Mother's Day Buffet. I can't wait to get the info to sign up. Or can I sign up for it somewhere else?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Quote Originally Posted by claribella
    I would like to go to that Mother's Day Buffet. I can't wait to get the info to sign up. Or can I sign up for it somewhere else?
    I don't know. Can't you just call Disney Dine 714-781-3463?
    Mike

• Banned User

well duh! APers give the park money.

• Hooterville, USA

I knew they loved me, I just knew it! Hey, they love me. What's not to love?

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Yeah, you call Disney Dining and make a reservation. That's it!

They usually have something posted on the DL website as well, but lately I haven't seen it. I guess that they sell-out each event early, so they don't need to put promotion into it anymore.

They are all great! We've been to the Mother's Day twice and the Thanksgiving one three times. Now the Easter one.

Enjoy!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

How much is the Mother's Day Buffet and when is it?

Well, it should be on Mother's Day, and the price is about $55/per adult and about $16/per child. And of course, you get a discount by showing your PAP.

The prices are approximate, going by previous years. You can call Disney Dining and they will get you all of the exact information that you need.

• no flash photography...

The prices are inside the AP newsletter... I'm to lazy to get mine rigth now, but I think it was $57.00. The newsletter also said the monorail would be for hotwl guests only while it's in shuttle mode...??

Yeah, now that I have it back from our neighbor, I've got the prices from the article...$57/adult, $14.50/child (3-11). 15% discount for PAP's.

Call 1-714-781-DINE.

Enjoy!

• Senior Minion

I can't believe how many AP's live in NorCal. I met two yesterday and three today. It surprises me everytime. One of them was a Charter Disney Visa member.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• See you there!

Seems that Disney is really tryig to promote the fact that they want people to by APs and they want to do extra things for people who have APs (special pins, hotel rates, etc). I hope this signals that they may one day have some more special AP oarties like in the mid-90's where they had special events and behind th scene things. I sill remember one time they had several MSEP floats on display so we oculd see the outside and inside close up.

Yep, Disney really has a good thing going with the AP program. Good solid repeat visitors who have dinner at some of the nicer place and collect some of the more expensive Disney collectables.

Just MHO, YMMV

CU@DL

Andy

(p.s. maybe if we keep this thread more active, maybe the other thread will be forgotten and just go away, again, just MHO, YMMV here also)

• Down Pluto!

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    I can't believe how many AP's live in NorCal. I met two yesterday and three today. It surprises me everytime. One of them was a Charter Disney Visa member.

I don't believe we have met...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast