Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

indiana jones with the lights on?

okay ahs anyone seen indiana jones with the lights on because i want to know what its like?

• Basking in birthday love

Re: indiana jones with the lights on?

The only time I've walked the track has been with show on, so it looked just about the same.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• Pirate Girl

Ahoy,

At the Indiana Jones event last year I got to ride it with the lights on. Really, it wasn't that good. You can see curtains on the walls and paint and stuff that you're not supposed to see. I thought it would be better. But it wasn't even scarey at all with the lights on. Don't worry. You're not missing much.

Aprille :-)

not i just want like the "behind the scenes" feel. you know like where the big skull is and stuff. the only ride that would scare me with the lights on is space mountain because i know id get freaked seeing a bunch of steel so close to my hands

Yes.

I felt like I was in a Costco... Looking up reminded me of a warehouse.

• Who's your DaddyB?

I got walked off the ride once when it broke down. I was amazed (and I don't use that term lightly) at all the stuff just laying around that you never see. Brooms, mops, cleaning supplies. Boxes of cups and stuff... I mean there's a lot of junk just sitting there in the dark.

My jeep was right at the snake room, and we had to walk down the decline right by the wall of skulls and the fire pit... the jeep that caused the breakdown had lost it's hydraulic fluid right in our area, so it made that steep downward hill treacherous! There was a guy in a wheelchair and I felt so scared for him and for the fellow trying to keep it under control down that hill.
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedragon
    Yes.

I felt like I was in a Costco... Looking up reminded me of a warehouse.

lol okay it totally fits what I imagined then

• A Pirate's life for me!

I would just like to ride it once in a vehicle that doesn't move (back and forth and up and down) and goes at a very slow speed, so I can take the time to check out all of the effects.

They spent a fortune decorating that show, but you miss a lot of it due to the motions of the vehicle and the speed of it.

I know, I know, that's what the ride is suppose to be like. I would just like to experience it the other way once.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Quote Originally Posted by daddyb
    I got walked off the ride once when it broke down. I was amazed (and I don't use that term lightly) at all the stuff just laying around that you never see. Brooms, mops, cleaning supplies. Boxes of cups and stuff... I mean there's a lot of junk just sitting there in the dark.
    I'd just love to see pictures of that, but I bet you didn't have a camera with you...
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Yeah, it's not that great inside, just like what was posted earlier, ntohing much to see except components, walls, and curtains that you aren't normally supposed to see.

• Sea Creature

Quote Originally Posted by DCADude
    not i just want like the "behind the scenes" feel. you know like where the big skull is and stuff. the only ride that would scare me with the lights on is space mountain because i know id get freaked seeing a bunch of steel so close to my hands
    I've done that one, it's really weird. It's a whole new ride, although not as exciting really.

• No marbles to begin with!

I kinda got to ride IJA with the lights on, but for the most part we were stuck in one spot, which was the snake room. The ride just stopped us in the snake room and the light slowly came on and we sat there for about 15 minutes. It was quite an experience. That room is covered in snakes; the walls and pillars had snakes all over them. Since it's always so dark I really never noticed them, but it was really shocking to see how many of them there were.
    My campus elevator smells like burned hair and won't drop faster than the pull of gravity, no matter how much I scream.

• Basking in birthday love

Space with the lights on was kind of interesting, but the new track has a bit more clearance than the old track, so it's really not as freaky. Now Space with lights off and show off...

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I have a picture from when it broke down once if you'd like to see. Seeing handrails come up from out of nowhere was pretty awesome.

Can you please post that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast