• Minion

extinct-attractions-club--DISNEYLAND DVDS

Has anyone had a problem getting DVD's from this website? I ordered on FEB 17 and still havent seen any DVD's in the mail. Last week I emailed David and he sent one back saying Patrick will be in touch, well Patrick never got in touch. Are they really bad on sending out the DVD's? Just curious if anyone else has had a problem with them.
    Jason

• Functional & Decorative

Re: extinct-attractions-club--DISNEYLAND DVDS

I've ordered twice from them... the first time, I seem to remember it coming relatively quickly (about 1-2 weeks). One of the DVD's had a reading error, and when I sent it back, I promtly got a new one. So that was nice. The second time (which was more recent), it seemed to take considerably longer... about 3 or 4 weeks. But I did get them. Worth the wait, IMO.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

• World Traveler

I ordered two DVDs ... the 1964 World's Fair and the Monorail DVD. The first one I got rather quickly.

I am still waiting on the Monorail one. They are still making it. I don't think they should sell it before it's finished, but that's just me.

• Here to change the world

I ordered the Haunted Mansion vol.1 and I remember I received it pretty quickly, 1 or 2 weeks. Very well done!

I live 2 miles away from Disneyland if Walt would've built it at Riverside and Buena Vista.

Yes, I have ordered quite a few DVDs from EAC, and they do not always come so quickly. I ordered my last 3 on Feb. 5 and just received 2 of them over the weekend. (I guess Haunted Mansion Vol. 2 isn't done yet...?)

And they didn't exactly respond to my last email about my order, but the DVDs came. I was hoping that they would tighten up their customer service, but that hasn't exactly happened yet. Oh yeah, and on rare occasions the DVDs won't play right, and you'll have to get it replaced, which they have handled for me in the past.

However, the DVDs will be worth totally worth it. And you'll eventually get them. EAC DVDs rule. Their customer service, not so much. I guess you just gotta understand that it's a pretty small company. I think my average delivery time for my DVDs (i have about a dozen now) is like 3 - 5 wks.

• Sock Puppet

I have had corresponded and left messages with Patrick, who is in charge of shipping. I have ordered several movies myself and I think the shipping has a lot to be desired. Apparently Patrick lives in OKlahoma and he is the only one who is doing this. So I think he is completey overwhelmed with orders and I think it is a one person operation. The worst thing is that he does not respond to emails or vocie mails in a timely fashion. This, to me, represents back customer service. Whenever I order something, I always want to know the status of my order and also once it is shipped a tracking number so I can track the package. I complained to David about this and he offered me some freebies, which I accepted and apparently they have been shipped out, but yet I am still waiting for them to arrive w/o hearing a word from Patrick. I really do not know why he does not communicate properly, it frustrates me. Anyway, I found a guy who is also selling them for David and he resides in Corona, so I will buy them from him. I have also boughT cd's of attraction soundtracks/parades, which are awesome.

I do know after speaking with Patrick that there was a glitch with PayPal in Early February and he is trying to get Dave to update the ordering system....

when you order a large order... I ordered 9, your shipping is updated to priority and it takes less than two weeks for the whole thing to be processed, shipped and in your DVD player. my order was apparently lost and I had to give patrick all of my information over the phone.

Even with Patrick this is still a two man operation where sales and customer service are concerned, and from what he told me they get ALOT of orders, so sometimes he might get behind. I do say though that they are DEF worth the wait and the price.

Go easy on them, this is not their primary job or source of income so they have other responsibilities as well, I am sure it will all improve with time.
    " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
    Light Magic 1997-1997