Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• See you there!

Re: How much would you "represent" Disneyland on a trip to another Disney park?

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    Well, my wife does call me a peacock, because I do like to wear the aloha shirts.

What's wrong with Aloha shirts? I consider them Formal wear <vbg>

CU@DL

Andy

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by CUatDL
    What's wrong with Aloha shirts? I consider them Formal wear <vbg>

CU@DL

Andy
    Because I like to wear the LOUD Aloha shirts!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Gay Man

I wore Disneyland shirts when visiting Tokyo DL/TDS. I got a lot of cool comments as well. All 4 of us were Disneylanded out on those days. I see nothing wrong with showing people your love for all things Disney.

• Gay Man

I don't believe I've seen this shirt before! What are it's origins?

• Gumball Rally Godfather

I bought a partial bolt of early 1960's material and had it made into 2 Aloha shirts... so it's one-of-a-kind, er, well 2-of-one-kind.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Senior Minion

Wear it with pride Circarama. That shirt you have their is really unique. I would in a heartbeat.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Gay Man

I bought a partial bolt of early 1960's material and had it made into 2 Aloha shirts... so it's one-of-a-kind, er, well 2-of-one-kind.
    VERY cool! A friend of mine has a partial roll of barkcloth that used to cover upholstry in Tomorrowland circa 1960's. Lovely stuff!

• See you there!

More loud, more formal!

CU@DL

Andy

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee
    Representing Disneyland at Disney World is all fine and good, but I HAVE to represent Disneyland at other theme parks like Knotts or Six Flags.

I'm gonna make a shirt that says, "Disneyland is WAY better than this place"
    I'd even wear THAT shirt at work!

I always take and wear some of my Disneyland t-shirts or sweatshirts when I go to WDW. Nothing wrong with showing your love of Disneyland. I've also found wearing them to be good conversation starters with other guests or WDW Cast Members.

I once wore a Disneyland shirt to Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri when I was visiting. The ride operators on one of the rides were teasing me that I probably worked for Disney and was there to steal ideas!

• no flash photography...

I wouldn't represent...so to speak...but when i go to DL I don't wear disney stuff either...unless it's raining...I have a DL rain jacket...and if my hair gets frizzy I have a hat...but thats it....

• See Ya Real Soon!

Take the Disneyland shirts/attire, just leave the Universal stuff at home

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123