Main Street Electrical Parade

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone happen to know if the Electrical Parade runs the last week of September?...and also what the park ours are for that time of year?

Any help would be great!

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Main Street Electrical Parade

1. Maybe.
    2. No idea.

And definitely not on Main Street.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Defeats the Huns

Quote Originally Posted by sediment
    And definitely not on Main Street.
    aww.. sad times.

I don't even think Management knows whether or not Disney's Electrical Parade will still be performing late September. I'm not implying that it's going away forever. Just that they don't have the schedule fixed yet. They're still up in the air about whether or not to start the 7-Day Summer Run starting Memorial Day Weekend or the 2nd week of June. So I'm sure they haven't figured out when DEP will be going back on hiatus in September.

Thanks for your help!

If there is no parade then what else do they have in the way of entertainment and things like that at that time of year?

I'm taking my son at that time and it just wouldnt be the same if they didn't have the parade...or at least the Fantasmic light show.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disney_lover
    Thanks for your help!

If there is no parade then what else do they have in the way of entertainment and things like that at that time of year?

I'm taking my son at that time and it just wouldnt be the same if they didn't have the parade...or at least the Fantasmic light show.
    I think you may be a little confused. The Main Street Electrical Parade ended its run years ago. Today it is Disney's Electrical Parade and runs at Disney's California Adventure. The current Disneyland parade is Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams and does run some nights. Fantasmic! is also still currently being shown at Disneyland where it always has. Disney has, however, yet to post the schedule for this September.

Red Face Re: Main Street Electrical Parade

Sorry... ...I guess i'm not as brushed up on my Disneyland info as i should be...it's been about 11 years since the last time i went!

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disney_lover
    Sorry... ...I guess i'm not as brushed up on my Disneyland info as i should be...it's been about 11 years since the last time i went!
    Wow, you poor thing. There's about seven years between my last two trips. So much has changed. Not just inside Disneyland, but everything around Disneyland, especially what is now the Disneyland Resort. I think you'll really be amazed.

• Rock Star Minion

[cyber police] I hearby order you to use another pseudonym, until you brush up a bit more.[cyber police]
    jk
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Cool Re: Main Street Electrical Parade

I think DLR should retire the current electrical parade. After retirement the parts should be used to create an entire new version based on the original. Sort of like DreamLights in Tokyo. then the parade should roll down Main Street as intended. Anything else is just Un-American!

Please don't throw rocks or stones at me. (ducks)
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Let me correct a few things.

Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams runs EVERY night at 7 PM in Disneyland, on weekends and peak days, a second showing is offer at 3:15 PM (Parade will be dark on June 24th due to the Pirates Premiere).

As for the Electrical Parade at DCA, Daily from April 7th thru the 23rd, then weekends only in May and early June. Seven Days a week start again on June 16th.

As for what will happen at DCA after Labor Day, there is a decent chance that ALL Parade like events will not be offered, due to the construction in the Sunshine Plaza area. So that is clearly a "To Be Deterimined".
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer
    Let me correct a few things.

Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams runs EVERY night at 7 PM in Disneyland, on weekends and peak days, a second showing is offer at 3:15 PM (Parade will be dark on June 24th due to the Pirates Premiere).

As for the Electrical Parade at DCA, Daily from April 7th thru the 23rd, then weekends only in May and early June. Seven Days a week start again on June 16th.

As for what will happen at DCA after Labor Day, there is a decent chance that ALL Parade like events will not be offered, due to the construction in the Sunshine Plaza area. So that is clearly a "To Be Deterimined".
    Thanks for correcting that. However, couldn't they re route it a little through Bugs Land to the backstage?

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

^Too many unknowns at this point..... Also the rumor that BPB might be moved to Orlando.....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com