Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by sediment
    What's up with the smiling?
    Even the "Goth Look" has become trendy. Now what will the OG's (Original Goths) do? Besides watch BeetleJuice?
    They'll probably just smile like the rest of us.

This may surprise you but Goths are just people like you and I.

• Rock Star Minion

I didn't plan to carry over the "(jk)" on every post.
    What-EV-er.

• wasting time

Maybe you should just consider dropping the lame joke instead ?

So, who's coming to Goth Day this year ?

• A Little Rabid

According to the site, California Goths are unique because they smile.
    I lurk.

• Social Imagineer

I'll be there. But I'll remember not to smile this time.

• Kirbyshowcase.com

I was there last year during the gothic festivities and was unaware till we arrived... Not to bash gothic people or anything but that whole day left me and my friend deeply depressed, and we were at Disneyland for god sakes! Something about gothic parents teaching their kids the "gothic" way makes me die alittle inside, no offense.
    Last edited by Uncle Remus; 03-31-2005 at 10:48 PM.
    (insert funny comment here)

• Zapp's Minion :D

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Minion
    Maybe you should just consider dropping the lame joke instead ?

So, who's coming to Goth Day this year ?
    Hopefully!!! I missed all the fun last year

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

I was there last year on the Goth day and had the most fun watching people. Everyone looked like they were having a great time and as far as I'm concerned, that's what Disneyland is all about!

The only thing, I felt so sorry for some of them because it was a super hot day and being dressed in black and in layers, must have been extremely uncomfortable

• Banned User

Goths used to hang out at Space Mountain during the glory days of Tommorowland.

• Dr Matronic

Thumbs up

i want to go bat day this year but maybe join the fun this time . last year i went with a bunch of friends that are not very open to bat day lol they were shocked lol i was aw cool look, i love the dramatic clothing very nice love the long coats(actually i have one i call it my blade coat lol) the only thing was it was hot ~ i was in near POTC and this girl walked out in this beautiful like black red dress.

• Stay Positive

I was there during the haunted masion holidays, and there are 2 types of Goths

1: The goths who are nice and smile, and dont ruin your time at disneyland, they might wear either full goth clothes, or maybe a bit, but they are generaly nice and just want to enjoy the park normally

AND

2: The Goths who walk around and you get scared to be by them, these kids were seriously like "jack skeliton(i can spell it!) is my hero, becuase he enjoys death" who give you wierd looks, and mutter random hexes to people, those ones, i stay far away from, but sadly, i rode in the middle of them....let me tell you, they were freakier than the mansion to a 2 year old
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy place–a place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

• Minion

If goths become commonplace, where's the fun in it? I was going to get a tattoo years ago, until everyone else jumped on that bandwagon. What would be the point of it now? Green hair and piercings are a dime a dozen these days.

Give me someone who knows how to look terrific in mid-20th Century clothing, and wear it properly, and I'll take notice.
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

• A Little Rabid

Quote Originally Posted by Villains Fan
    The only thing, I felt so sorry for some of them because it was a super hot day and being dressed in black and in layers, must have been extremely uncomfortable
    Real Goths don't sweat.
    I lurk.

I always loved Bats Day when I worked at DL. The great majority of the attendees were among the friendliest Guests I ever dealt with.
    Eric Dean

[Countdown=&day=12&month=5&year=2005&hour=12&min=20 &sec=55]Getting off this dead volcano and back to California in:[/countdown]

"Welcome aboard, friends. This is Captain Collins. Now, first let me assure you that TWA has taken every precaution for your safety during this flight. We're proud of our safety record, and aside from a few brief moments of weightlessness, you'll suffer no discomfort in outer space."
    --from Rocket to the Moon

• Rainicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob66
    I'm waiting for "Thug Day" to come around.....nothing like seeing some heavily tattooed, blinged-out Crips & Bloods calmly enjoying IASW or the Tiki Room.
    Isn't this the case most of the time at Six Flags?

Anyway, goths can be some of the nicest people, ever! Sure there are some deviants, but don't let their darkness frighten you.

There should be a scene kid day, where all the bored scene kids come to Disneyland and ruin the day for each other then they realize being emo is the most useless thing EVER.

/end rant
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast