Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• insufferable know-it-all

Re: Please read this.

There is another point to be made here, and based on some of the posts I see cropping up all the time, it can't be made often enough:

Since Disney managers read this site, CM MiceChatters need to be very careful of what they say on MC - and think long and hard about wanting to identify themselves.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo
    Nah - they may read. But they don't do what the majority here think they should do. If that were the case, the Fort would be open and the cabin would be ablaze...

Think it over. We are a demographic who spends a good amount of time and money at the resort. Of course they would want to know what we are up to here.
    I was thinking about Micechat as I visited the park on Friday. It made me laugh when I thought about how heated the discussions get and how serious it all seems, AND how really small of a % of DL business this demographic really is. Truth is we could all go away and they wouldn't miss a beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    I'm with you on that! They suck now that they hardly turn. Can't even spin them fast enough to get sick anymore.
    I can get sick on them the older I get. Infact, if my DH comes on it with me then we aren't allowed to touch the wheel, it really makes him sick. I try to spin it, but he'll sabbotage my efforts and spin it the other way .

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

Of course Disney reads MiceChat, as well asMiceAge; we've known that as a fact for a long time. But they are also wise enough to separate the grain from the considerable chafe (and sometimes what they chose to consider as chafe).

• Dont make me unfriend you

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    Yes, my wife was reading it with a manager. They paid close attention to the rude CM posts. Then they looked up who the CMs were. Can't tell you anymore.
    This is kind of "Big Brotherish" to me. I wonder if the managers allow the CM to give "his side of the story" or just swoop in and get 'em because of what was said here...

I rememeber a CMsaid that one of the jungle CM's got in trouble because of things people were posting here. The Chatters were praising the CM, bt since he went out of the guidelines he was written up or something. I will admit that I don;t have any details, I am just going off of what other CM's wrote, this was back in Sept/Oct 2005.

So, if you are a CM, be careful what you post. If you are not a CM, be careful what you post about CM's.

• e komo mai

I'm wondering if they give credit to the CMs when they read posts that are complimentary, too...

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    I'm wondering if they give credit to the CMs when they read posts that are complimentary, too...
    Good question GC.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Rainicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by socal05
    I was thinking about Micechat as I visited the park on Friday. It made me laugh when I thought about how heated the discussions get and how serious it all seems, AND how really small of a % of DL business this demographic really is. Truth is we could all go away and they wouldn't miss a beat.
    That is so true. But what's a fandom without hardcore fans? Nothing!
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Rock Star Minion

Also, if any of us writes down a great idea, pseudonymously, here at MiceChat, then I believe that Disney has every right to use it and not provide compensation to the idea's creator. That's the breaks with the internet. If something's too good, then don't write it here.
    I don't think too many of us will be affected by Internet Rule #527.3, but you never know.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Hooterville, USA

Well, it was my idea for the fireworks show! Also, I suggested canning Eisner.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Minion

ORWEN: Well, as long as they're all reading what we have to say, I have something to say. I want the Sleeping Beauty Castle walk-thru to be opened again!!

ORDDU: And I'd like the People Mover to come back for reasons that are highly personal.

ORGOCH: An' the next time they goes an' makes a mountain--like the one they just got at Animal Cracker Kingdom--I hope they'll finish it off so it don't look like some sort a Broke Bank Mountain!! Heck! If'n they can build a complete mountain at Uncle Walt's FIRST park, there ain't no reason why they cain't build a complete mountain at this here other one!

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loomis
    They are? Oh my god! I better put some pants on!
    Anybody seen my pants? LOL.

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

Angry Re: Please read this.

Quote Originally Posted by sediment
    Also, if any of us writes down a great idea, pseudonymously, here at MiceChat, then I believe that Disney has every right to use it and not provide compensation to the idea's creator. That's the breaks with the internet. If something's too good, then don't write it here.
    I don't think too many of us will be affected by Internet Rule #527.3, but you never know.
    Unfortunately, the opposite is actually true. And you can thank our litegious society for that.

By the way, that red snarly face was supposed to be placed after "... litegious society for that". Just to clarify!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

I belong to a frequent flyer message board and I know for a fact that some of the airlines management reads the forums there for input. So it's not surprising that some Disney management reads here too. I think its great because it lets them know how the general public is feeling toward issues like CM's or upkeep and such.

I agree with Goonie too, CM's that post here should think long and hard about identifying themselves in public forums. I know of a couple that have gotten warnings for things they have said. Just be anonymous.

• Queen of Randomness

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
    Anybody seen my pants? LOL.
    I was just going under the assumption that no one had pants on here until told other wise.

It's the same thing as if you knew that a group of people were talking about you, you would want to read what everyone was saying about you. You wouldn't change your whole personality if you read something negative about yourself but you might reconsider some of your actions.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast