Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Social Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    Pizza Oom Mow Mow is really not that bad.
    OMG! To each his own, but I think their pizza is the 2nd worst Disney theme park pizza in the world. (The absolute worst being at Colonel Haithi's in Disneyland Paris, in case you were wondering.)

• Drunken Disneyland Master

The "Cove Bar" above Ariel's Grotto is the best place to eat in DCA. I recommend the Rip Tide Iced Tea, a Mai Tai, or just a straight shot of Jagermeister (they make the best ones) will do just fine.

• Always dreaming

Golden Vine Trattoria, in my opinon, is the best now that Avalon Cove is gone.

I can't believe I didn't realize there was a real bar in DCA....I'm so excited to check it out next week!!!
    Go see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies!!

• e komo mai

Trattoria rocks.

Hands down, no question... if you want good eats, go into the Grand Cal and eat at Storyteller's. It is just a few steps inside the hotel from the Grand Cal DCA gate. It is not just good theme park food, it is good real food. It is a touch spendy... but you asked for the best food, not the cheapest. It is GOOD!

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

the Bakersfield Brocolli and Cheese soup at the wharf cafe is excellent. My favorite meal is the dinner buffet at Storytellers, though. Can't beat Chef Bill's corn chowder (OMG!) or the hand-scooped haagen dazs ice cream station (that no one really knows about).
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• Again! Again! Again!

Now I want ice cream.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• no flash photography...

pacific wharf & taste piolets is ok. I like the chicken sandwhich there...DL food is DL food...it's not the best you can get, but it's pretty good...

The Mexican restruant

Walt's love of Trains!

• Senior Minion

DIsney's Grand Calif, White water snacks Breakfast Burrito , Wine country Tratoria

• Minion

i totally agree about White Water Snacks at the Grand Californian, i also like Ariel's Grotto, but there really arent that good of restaurants there and they need more.
    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Quote Originally Posted by Malin
    So where is the best place in DCA to eat?

As I only remember eating one meal at this park in the past and that chilli and cheese hot dog from Hollywood Weaners was how do I put it crap.
    There is no good place to eat in DCA.

If you find yourself in DCA and feel the urge to eat - head towards the exit and head towards DL and you will be fine.

Granted we have not eaten at Napa or whatever that one fancy place is called. People say that is good but it is just not on our list of things to do.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
    Thanks I will give some of these places a try for sure.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    pacific wharf & taste piolets is ok. I like the chicken sandwhich there...DL food is DL food...it's not the best you can get, but it's pretty good...

Unfortunately that wasn't true back in the day. Before they had awesome places to eat like Big Thunder BBQ, Tehitian Terrace, etc.

My current favorite is the clam chowder.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast