Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Rainicorn.

Re: Who went to disneyland on July 17th 2005?

I went to Disneyland that day. I actually updated a MiceChat thread along with MasterGracey with my Sidekick. heh.
    Some of my pictures are on the MiceAge update from that day! Anyway, it was incredible day.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Quality not quantity

July 17th, 2005? Nope I did not make it then.

However, were you to ask about July 17th, 1955.....
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

you went in 1955?

• Quality not quantity

Quote Originally Posted by chargerfan
    you went in 1955?
    Nope. Missed it then to.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• Disneymom

I was there. I didn't know it was a special day until I got there the day before. I decided to go with a friend and take my 5 yr old daughter for the weekend. It was a spur of the moment thing. My 17 yr old and 14 yr old went to Showlow(in the white mountains of Arizona) with my in laws and they said the little one was to young to go so I decided to drive the 8 hours to DL for the weekend, not knowing the significiance of the day. But boy was it a thrill. Not only did I get to spend the weekend alone with my darling daughter but know she can say that she was there on it's fiftyith anniversary. THe golden ears were great and are now hanging on her wall. We didn't get the pin but it really doen't matter. I got to be in Disneyland with my baby on the 50th anniversary. She and I will always have that memory. I am about to cry just thinking of the wonderful memories we shared. By the way I am looking to take all three of my kids to DL for Easter. Any suggestions?

• Hunka hunka burnin love!

Huntington Beach, CA - 30 minutes away from Disneyland!

me and my ex got there at 2am.. damn.. we got breakfast at club buzz, went on space and then watched art linkletter on the big screen..it was really awesome..didnt go on many rides... we ended up leavin around noon..we were pooped
    We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

ha, ha

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I traveled all way from UK to be there on July 17th.Camped out the night before,and got to spend a couple of hours attempting to sleep on a park bench inside DCA.Was one of the first next day to enter DL and collected my I was there pin and stood up for the next 3 and a half hours in front of the castle waiting for the cenemony.After that finished did POTC but started falling a sleep on the ride so realise I needed some sleep and headed back to hotel.On the way passing though the Grand Californian a golf cart pulls up,and out comes Art Linkletter.Who had just returned from the 50th at DL.I returned to the parks for the rededication of DL.And got to do a load of attractions and eat a few cupcakes before heading over to DCA for the Electrical Parade.All in all a great day!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I was there
    It was such a wonderful day!! The most magical part was when they sang Happy Birthday to All Aglow while we were walking down Main street, that was awesome.

We had a huge group of Mice Chatter's that were together off and on all weekend, me, All Aglow, Stinkerbell, Cyneeyore, Disguy, Hidden Mickey, Mamabot, SusieP, Grumpy4, LB, Evilfer, Malibu Minion, my two friends DisneyDave & Jeffarina and Minion2One. I know I"m forgetting someone It was an amazing day!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Space Mountain Expert

I was there as well.... and the cool part for me was that on Saturday, July 16th, I woke up in Utah, where I live, not even thinking that I would go. But, by 7:00 p.m. Saturday night, I had talked myself into going. My wife, who stayed home with our 3 week old daughter finally said, 'Ryan, you'll regret it forever if you don't go'. So, I went (without her and my daughter )
    I drove all through the night and pulled into the parking lot on Disney Way at 2:45 a.m. I went straight to the park, got in line, and then spent 21 hours on property.
    Keep in mind, I hadn't slept at all since Saturday morning.
    At 1:00 a.m. Monday morning, I left the park completely exhausted, but having experienced one of the greatest days of my life. I'll never forget it!
    Thanks Darkbeer, for being cool to me in line !
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

I was there, lined up at 1:30 am with my Niece and Nephew who were visiting from Georgia. We ended up near the loop of Screamin' and had one of the best days at Disneyland EVER!!!

It was my first meet, and the day I first met the man of my dreams. I look back on that day very fondly.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• Minion

ORDDU: My sisters and I are proud to announce that we were there that day, as well--all 3 of us. And we got to spend some time with the man of Fishbulb's dreams, too! (Although we didn't get to meet Fishbulb, himself, until a follow up visit in December.)

ORWEN: Now we're busy packing our cauldrons for ANOTHER visit in May!

ORGOCH: Let that be fair warnin' ta ev'rybody who wants ta make sure they find some good hidin' places befer we swoop down on ya's.

• Pirate Girl

Ahoy all,

I was there. It was amazing and crazy. I got there at midnight the night before and met soem friends. We waited in line outside DCA for a few hours. At about 3:00am they moved us through the ticket booths just to make sure we all had APs or tickets. Thet then fed us throught the gates at DCA where we got our golden ears, the cool retro map and a wristband. Then they fed us around Hollywood Backlot where we waited in line and some people slept. I was parked right in front of Playhouse Disney. I could not sleep. Luckily my friend's Mom brought sandwiches. I ate at about 5:00am. At about 6:30 everyone started to move the line. They fed us through the DL east gates at 7:00am. I was so tired and cranky. But all the CMs on each side of Main Street were smiling and said "Welcome Home". I couldn't help but smile and be happy. The line went straight to the Mark Twain where I waited in line to Big Thunder Ranch to get my I WAS THERE pin. I finally got my pin at about 9:30. We went and sat on the ground in front of Small World to see the jumbotron speeches. I was so tired I keep falling asleep during them. Tried to ride Space Mtn but the wait was forever! Waited in line 40 minutes for a corndog. Rode Pirates and went home at 2:00pm.

Like I said, it was crazy. But I'll NEVER forget it! And I'll never sell my pin :-)

Aprille :-)

• Resident Fantasmic Guru

I was there. I worked Pirates during the evening. I musta eaten like 20 cupcakes. Great energy that day!!!!!

FF
    "A Journey Beyond Your Wildest Imagination..."

I wasn't there. And it's something I'll always regret.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast