another audition!!!!!

i couldnt find the EP audtion thread to post this so i just started a new one but yeah there is another audition coming uo for "atmosphere characters".Gen. Shang said in the previous thread that there is going to be impromptu miming but do you think theres gonna be a little impromptu dance session (shudder) have there been any cases where because of a persons height, they nab the job in literally like a second without a callback? how many people are gonna be auditioning? im assuming alot less than the other auditions ive been to(crosses fingers) thanks for the info.

• Defeats the Huns

Re: another audition!!!!!

There should be a short dance involved in the audition process to evaluate your movement skills. it should not be that hard. All people will have to go through the same audition, no matter what height. You might be the perfect person they want and they know it already, but you'll still have to go through the audition process. They won't just look at you and take you right away.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

wow....they sure do seem to be having a lot of audutions...is this normal?

• Defeats the Huns

Yeah it's normal. They need the cast members. The attendance policies and everything that's been going the past year has had its effect on ALL departments.

• Minion

04/01/06 Atmosphere Characters
    The Disneyland® Character Department is currently casting Atmosphere Characters.
    Casting all positions: 4'10" - 5'1" and 5'11" - 6'3".
    Dates/Times:
    Saturday, April 1
    8:00 am
    Callbacks: April 2
    Orientation: April 21

Well, today was auditions, did anyone tryout? Anyone get called back?
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

I made it through the first round (they called my number) you think anyone from the resort reads this lol but yeah in the second round we did "online interviews" and thats where i failed. i do not like how they judge you based on some questions on a computer program. I mean i didnt even understand half the questions(big words) and there was a time limit on each one so i panicked, i did not realize how difficult it was to get a job there.

What online interview are you talking about? Did you have to dance at all? How was the routine? Congrats on making the first cut. Sorry about the online thing.

• Defeats the Huns

I have never heard about an ONLINE or COMPUTER interviews.... was that a late April Fools?

honestly i have no idea,the guy said i can reapply in 6 months, ok does anyone know some good dance classes like hip hop or whatever because i want to learn in time for an audition in the parades dept. I think the pantomime routines would have been the next round after the interview. Mind you i was super annoyed at getting the boot but i didnt want to start anything (almost did) but i got out of there quickly lol

And Im thinking because the character dept and the one that handles performers is different?